• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

JDZL

Smash Rookie
going to eb an hour before open?

are you saying that the pre-order just won't cut it?

i'm really starting to get worried now. i have a staff meeting/brekkie at work on sunday morning at 8:30.

oh noes...

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
No, you're guaranteed a copy if you pre-ordered. But if you want to leave as soon as possible with your game, you should be there early to be there first in the line =) For example, during the Wii launch I didn't have a pre-order so I lined up at EB at Metro. Got there at 8. Opened at 11. I was like 14th in line? I left at 12. However, that was a system and most people was paying by credit card which for some reason they had to verify over the phone each time...

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting Brawl at Walmart tomorrow... didn't preorder and Walmart doesn't accept them, so it's my best bet. Gonna get there a half hour early, hope that's enough. I hope to get all of your friend codes, and we can play some online!

(I really hope my internet connection is up to it...)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol our PR is pretty dead. It's like after WWI, where they had fought so much and they were just afraid of more bloodshed.

Here is where I and my Austrian historical counterpart come in.

I BLAME ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH OUR COMMUNITY ON NOOBS. WE MUST GET RID OF THEM!

Manuel then slowly gained power, moved up the PR (for the western panelists were in no shape or disposition to oppose him), and Manuel's master Pikachu/Fox/Marth race succeeded.

aka, we should have a final PR.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
I played to much brawl today i therfor declare myself champ of bc ;p even though some poeple have a month head start on me o_0

Metà

Smash Master
Hey guys, last night I played in a chamber music competition (grand finals, junior category - 18 or under) with my trio of clarinet (me), violin, and piano, playing Bartok's Contrasts. We placed 2nd, and each of use got $300. :) It's nice to feel like all that time and money I've put into music (buying instruments, music lessons, etc.) is paying off.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Congrats Evan. Now spend it all entering smash tournies =p

I've added everyone in this topic. I need to find the channel on my Wavebird that allows me to play with out lag. I found out if the channel and router channel are too close or two certain numbers or something that it lags every time you hit a button.

I also found that if it's on channel 2, it'll stop working every time the phone rings >_>;;

Z-r0w

Smash Rookie
Congrats Evan. Now spend it all entering smash tournies =p

I've added everyone in this topic. I need to find the channel on my Wavebird that allows me to play with out lag. I found out if the channel and router channel are too close or two certain numbers or something that it lags every time you hit a button.

I also found that if it's on channel 2, it'll stop working every time the phone rings >_>;;
I think that for the wireless router wii works best on channel 1 and 11, so you might wanna try those on your wavebird.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
lol , maybe soon but i think i need al ittle more time before i start laying down the dollars on my skills, but ya one question we gonnna do anything about falcos chain grab or dedede?(i dont mind his that much) but falco is rediculous

Rampage

vx
lol no lag when I played with eric

Twas like he was right here lol

man He has a good mario...lol I was trying to avoid playing as sonic but it seems that my style suits his the best :(

btw why are you picking up mario?

@JDZL
That's actually a really good idea! I'd love to see that.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Hm. I think the input lag comes and goes. It might also be my wavebird? It's only for online matches. I'm really confused. It's making online play not that fun for me =(

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
adding you guys ionoi if you need add me back so heres my freind code ^^ = 3780-8708-5494

question any1 else having problems playing a game against any1 else... i cant for some reason find opponents do i gotta open some ports or somthing?

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
anyone who wants to play competitive brawl on wifi should join:

http://gamebattles.com/wii/smash-bros/ladder/

its sponsored by MLG
Hm. I might try it. They effed up the Pokemon GameLadders thing so badly I don't really trust their GameBattles staff with Nintendo games. They don't understand the games, don't respond to complaints, and let hackers just get away with everything. I'm gonna be doing WiFi Wars for sure though:

http://www.wifiwars.com

Run by Scav (Admin here), M3D (guy who got Smash into MLG, mod here), and LeeHarris (user here).

Top Bottom