• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol, I got gheyed very badly. Very, very badly. Like, 3% shine kill badly.

Sorry guys. I wanted to represent. Really did. I'm up for smash any day this week except Tuesday.

I need to Ken Combo something really fast. Any Ganons want to play? Or Marths?

I played with Dieslow on saturday. Then I got lost in Surrey while it rained. You're getting good, man. Play Falco and Sheik. Peace.

EDIT://

Camerican bedded his mom for a ride, and still couldn't make it to GameClucks. Lame.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
lol it probably didnt happen cause there was no bedding involved, anyways im gonna make up forr it and go to the dan tourny and the sfu tourny!!! ps i just relizied somthing since my mom lives in washington im gonna try and get on BOTH PR!!!!!! RAWR!!!!! CAMERICAN FOR PR!!!

Dead Sexy Vocab

Smash Journeyman
FLCL/フリクリ/Furi Kuri/Fooly Cooly = Flashiest, craziest, sekciest anime evar. It's about an alien girl weilding a guitar, fighting off robots coming out of a kid's head.

It also an SFX for breast fondling.

And this was SUPPOSED to be my signature...

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol it probably didnt happen cause there was no bedding involved, anyways im gonna make up forr it and go to the dan tourny and the sfu tourny!!! ps i just relizied somthing since my mom lives in washington im gonna try and get on BOTH PR!!!!!! RAWR!!!!! CAMERICAN FOR PR!!!

LOL Camerican! Gonzales from WA is like 1 spot away from being on the PR and his Falcon gives me trouble sometimes in like serious TOURNAMENT matches. I DOUBT you could make it on their PR. WAYYY harder then making on the BC PR :laugh:

First make it on the BC PR and make it to like top 10 and THEN you can look at making the WA PR;)

Guys it's official I'm like getting worse at smash cuz I hardly play anymore and if I continue this I might just unofficially announce my retirement of smash or something. YA, just so you guys know..

EDIT: Carl, definetly coming to your tournament. Gimpyfish wants to go and will prolly come up to BC and then leave with all of us on a plane or maybe we will car pool it, we'll see. :)

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
hahaha same with me adam, ive noticed it at GC, or its just cuz the amount of sleep that i got-.- Carl, u will be coming to johnnys boy john oj simposons im going to ur tournament simpson? i wonder if u will get that!21111 hahaa

EDIT: is anyyone hosting a super smash brothers melee festival?....?.....pemis?

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Guys it's official I'm like getting worse at smash cuz I hardly play anymore and if I continue this I might just unofficially announce my retirement of smash or something. YA, just so you guys know..
Don't you dare, don't do a "me"! You got lucky and live in close proximity to tons of great smashers including your, ahem, brother you know, and you're able to go to sooo many tournaments. So you're not going to waste that lucky situation you're in!

Although I suppose if anyone was going to retire from Melee, around this time wouldn't be so bad with Brawl hopefully coming out within the next year and everyone having to start anew anyway :O

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
unnofically retiring made me a lot better at smash after a couple months of it. then i became active and got better and better and now my ganon is improving a LOT.

you should see some of my sets with rc, which were recorded i might add.

some of which will go up i might add.

i unofficially retired but still went to a couple gameclucks during that time for fun haha so its not like you aren't seeing your friends anymore eh? XD

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i've already talked to miyamoto he said they want him in if they dont put him in though he said he will give me a personal bowser edition copy of the game that has him in just for gimpyfish.

wtf would bowser NOT be in the game for lol he is one of the most popular nintendo characters ever, plus the main villain of the mario franchise. i'm betting bowser jr will be in too

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
LOL Camerican! Gonzales from WA is like 1 spot away from being on the PR and his Falcon gives me trouble sometimes in like serious TOURNAMENT matches. I DOUBT you could make it on their PR. WAYYY harder then making on the BC PR :laugh:

First make it on the BC PR and make it to like top 10 and THEN you can look at making the WA PR;)

EDIT: Carl, definetly coming to your tournament. Gimpyfish wants to go and will prolly come up to BC and then leave with all of us on a plane or maybe we will car pool it, we'll see. :)
lol dude i was jking ^^, i dont think theyd let me on even if i was good enough they proly want only people who live there 7 days a week not like 2 days a month lol, but ya i lget on the bc pr soon youll see, and your not aloud to quit , il host smashfest if i have to just so you play enough not to quit!!!, ps would people be willing to go all the way out here in whiterock for a smashfest?, i can almost garentee you gamepro the top of our Btt pr

Edit: Adam Can i add you on msn? i got uber ganon tricks to tell ya!!! and ask advice for my ganon

robyextreme

Smash Ace

That sucks man, just stick with ganon until brawl. Don't play fox lol to much already X_X.

Or you can play less but still play often, I probably play once every 2 or 3 weeks use to be more and I'm still having fun.

But I assume most of you forgot to have fun and just play to be good :( who carez.

UltimaSmash

Smash Cadet
FLCL/フリクリ/Furi Kuri/Fooly Cooly = Flashiest, craziest, sekciest anime evar. It's about an alien girl weilding a guitar, fighting off robots coming out of a kid's head.

It also an SFX for breast fondling.

And this was SUPPOSED to be my signature...

Just wanna say that I agree it's one of the awesomest animes of all time. 7 years old tho... the hype is long gone.

So um... (elipsis lol) any spring break plans anyone?

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Wtf yo? lol my premium membership expired early and I still keep my avatar/custom title.

Expired waaaaay to early.

Edit: I got plans this Saturday, I'll try to come to the next one if someone can host.

UltimaSmash

Smash Cadet
I can possibly host on the Spring Break Friday from early morning til 4:30pm at the latest if no1 minds leaving mid afternoon.

Top Bottom