• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
I haven't had anyone to play against this week. : ( Tomorrow I'm going to get my crew together for a massive smash session. Last week we had side by side games of Melee and 64. Double the awesome. ^ ^

dieslow

Smash Ace
I haven't had anyone to play against this week. : ( Tomorrow I'm going to get my crew together for a massive smash session. Last week we had side by side games of Melee and 64. Double the awesome. ^ ^
ill play with u guys if u live in burnaby/van/surrey.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
im curios who are the 7 staying at gimpys?, and is anyone else going other then those 7?

1nfern0x

Smash Rookie
ill play with u guys if u live in burnaby/van/surrey.
Sorry Man Were All Coquitlam. Also Sorry For Missing It Evan, How About A Practice On Sat Or Sun? Im Barely Getting Any Practice With Rugby Taking Up 3 Dayss A Week.

P.S Capitals Included To Annoy Evan... :p

Metà

Smash Master
Sure, come over sometime tomorrow in the afternoon. Btw, I saw 300 today. AWESOME movie. That's all I really feel like saying about it right now. Tired. Bleh. -_-

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
So though Camerican offers me a ride, which was nice, after confirming many many times that we are for sure going, with no warning whatsoever he cancels out at the last minute on the day of the tournament (natch) so obviously I have no time to make any alternate plans of getting to Gameclucks.

Well have fun everyone who is actually going. Hope to make the next one.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
I cant magicaly power a broken car on hopes and dreams this is real life, where bull****y bull**** like this happens o_0 im sorry, i tryed REAALLLLLYYY HArd to make other plans, but in the end it just didnt matter.... stupid linkin park..

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
I don't feel like getting in a big discussion on here but it's not specifically the cancelling thing, it's the last minute thing. Because of you doing that, I'm stuck when I could have made alternate plans. You specifically said if your mom's car wouldn't work your dad would drive us, so your mom's broken car is not an excuse since we knew something might happen with that car ahead of time and made plans for it. Because there was two possibilities, there is no way you can only cancel a few HOURS before the tournament.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
I told ya as soon as i found out, sigh anyways im sorry thats all i can say, and no i dont think ken can power a car using magic, or else id acuse him of using magic well playin smash aka cheating cause its the equivelant to a modded controller :p

Metà

Smash Master
Sorry to start talking about frame data again, but I just discovered something amazing:

Game & Watch's B-up is tied with Fox/Falco's shine and Jigglypuff's rest for fastest attack in the game. 0o

1nfern0x

Smash Rookie
Sorry to start talking about frame data again, but I just discovered something amazing:

Game & Watch's B-up is tied with Fox/Falco's shine and Jigglypuff's rest for fastest attack in the game. 0o
Lol @ You Posting Something Pretty Cool and Getting Ignored. Anyways Really? The Hitboxes Come Out On The First Frame?

PG 17

Smash Rookie
Errr...sorry if this a lame question, but I can't see mto find the topic about the tourny happening in late April. Has it been cancelled? or replaced by the trans-Canada one?

Top Bottom