• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Hey dude,

Sorry about ^that. Maybe Violence is able to host you? He lives not too far from downtown.
It's no problem. I could tell it was a joke but I wasn't entirely sure how to reply to it. I consider myself decent, but not great. On occasion I take games off Foos although I feel like our matches are always really close, and it has happened against ratking, but not Eggz. I made a new years resolution to pick up fox, but before that I played pikachu. And that's my longwinded answer to a yes or no question.

The convention is near chinatown and false creek, which I think is downtown. It's a mineral exploration conference, in case anyone actually had curiosity. If Violence can't house me, can someone else? I'm taking the train, and while I'm not afraid of taking public transportation while I'm there, it would be nice if someone had the ability to pick me up from the train station. I just haven't bought a ticket yet so I don't have the details.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I have a couch and live a bus away from a skytrain station

if you care

kinda far from dt though so I wouldn't unless you absolutely cannot get housing anywhere else

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Thanks man. Where are you relative to downtown? I don't mind taking the bus. I literally went in circles around pheonix on a bus and a bike for a week. I just need to know where to get a bus pass. But if there is someone willing with a better house location-wise, that would be cool.

michael_li

Smash Ace

Sion

Island of Horizon
i'll go tmr if you 2 go

anyone interested in evo money matches? bo3/5(decided before match) if i win, i'll donate whatever money i won to evo. if you win, take my money and do whatever you want with it. i literally have not touched my controller in a while(literally!), so i don't guarantee myself getting easy wins. i'd also like to see where i stand with all of you guys improving.

also, dazrin, i'm so sorry that you've had to hold onto my controller for so long. i'll be attending smashfests throughout this week so maybe we can sync times?

`dazrin

Smash Champion
i'll go tmr if you 2 go

anyone interested in evo money matches? bo3/5(decided before match) if i win, i'll donate whatever money i won to evo. if you win, take my money and do whatever you want with it. i literally have not touched my controller in a while(literally!), so i don't guarantee myself getting easy wins. i'd also like to see where i stand with all of you guys improving.

also, dazrin, i'm so sorry that you've had to hold onto my controller for so long. i'll be attending smashfests throughout this week so maybe we can sync times?
Hey man, no worries. No need to apologize since it really doesn't take any effort on my part to hold your controller in my bag haha. I just want to give it back to you really badly is all :p

I'll be going to stronghold today so I'll see you there :)

Violence

Smash Lord
Sorry, I can't host anyone, partially due to the lack of time I spend at my place, and partially due to the fact that it's way too messy right now.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Hey man, no worries. No need to apologize since it really doesn't take any effort on my part to hold your controller in my bag haha. I just want to give it back to you really badly is all :p

I'll be going to stronghold today so I'll see you there :)
He's just afraid to admit it. He's actually begun to hear voices. The controller, it calls out to him. It grows louder and louder by the day. This is your load to bair, Sion. How dare you burden the innocent with it.

Stevo

Smash Champion
We have a tournament every month, Stevo (usually-- unless the venue is just completely booked, which isn't often)

So yeah no need to worry :p
alright, sounds good. You guys play a lot of Project M too? (I'm assuming since you are PMBR)

I think Yakal dashed Strong Sad's hopes and dreams one time lol.

We are trying to set up a PM monthly type thing in Alberta. We are pretty unorganized, though.

Top Bottom