• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Yeah, Stronghold *****.

I don't want to lose this amazing venue over some really stupid misunderstanding or over trash that could easily be disposed of :/

Lots of open space, stream-quality internet, tons of CRTs to use at our own disposal, pizzahut super close-by, $1 sodas...
I don't know what I'd do without stronghold :<

From now on, I'll make sure to do a clean-up before we leave every time I smash there to make sure the place is nice and clean when we're gone.
amazing venue??...

Please....:urg:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
might as well have a tourney

i mean it's his last smash for a month and all :awesome:

also evan, dazrin, and myself will be at the venue today 3 ish

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
k this stronghold stuff is really serious

regardless of who did it they need to come clean to the stronghold staff (beaver in particular)

next to that we need to start cleaning up

I spoke to the staff today and from the sounds of it they don't mind having us here and are cool with most of us. I don't want any bad blood with them so lets take care of one of our best venues. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I've been contributing this whole time and I realize i'm a big part of the mess problem but some people leave their stuff around and if you see some garbage just pick it up and throw it out, it's not hard. I really hope this stuff gets sorted out, I like making bowl noodles at stronghold :<

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
Im most likely part of the problem due to how forgetful i can be so if anyone notices that i left garbage PLEASE let me know. I do not want us smashers to lose this awesome venue.

:phone:

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Wow, that's like... maybe a days wages for the number of people working there on any given day. Those greedy bas****s.

Edit: Oh wait, I forgot minimum wage in BC is now 10.25 per hour. So yeah, even underestimating that there's 3 people working an 8 hour shift, that's barely a day's wages. That's what they make off of us in a month.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Yeah. And I bet they wouldn't mind if you guys toned down the usage of illegal drugs/ playing high/drunk.

Like, no other building institution (except maybe a sketch nightclub) would allow that; why should Stronghold?

btw BC I move to Montreal tomorrow. I will let you know how they are progressing.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
dazrin always cries when i say "tomorrow" instead of "today" after 12

so yeah

friday

kk

Top Bottom