• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
atm it looks like

Dazrin
Sinister
Faceman(?)
Mike(?)
Kaosnoob(?)

Dazrin and i are the only ones confirmed so far :ohwell:

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
ok im confirmed ill be there 3 or somethin or if somebody wants to go earlier sure im down. i need to practice new **** anyways

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
I want to be there like 12-1. If you are up for playing that early. I have a few things to do in metro around that time so ill just be chilling around there

:phone:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
MitH5 Thread is up

Meta asked me to do it for him since he's busy in Minnesota.

Furthermore, we will be operating this thread similarly to how GC operates their thread, in that now that we are an established monthly tournament, we will no longer have to continue making threads, and we will just use that one and continue to update it as time goes by.

I'm willing to continue to update the thread as I will be active in the community for a long while to come, and Meta suggests that his activity will begin to wane as the semester starts up once again.

Advertise MitH5 and let's make it bigger and better than ever! BC Smash for life :p

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Its gooooooby timeee!!!

:pinkiepie::fluttershy::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop:

Top Bottom