• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
@ Dynamism I meant the lions gate bridge just forgot to say bridge.
And I pretty much just play melee. I'm not a fan of brawl though I do play brawl+/- sometimes.
next time you come to Vancouver let us know! =D

and if you host a smashfest or tournament let us know! =D

Drake12 I believe we don't have a facebook page, but whenever your down here just PM me or any other active smasher here! :)

booshk

Smash Lord
next time you come to Vancouver let us know! =D

and if you host a smashfest or tournament let us know! =D

Drake12 I believe we don't have a facebook page, but whenever your down here just PM me or any other active smasher here! :)
i think we do have a fb page dude!
btw eric, im getting wisdom teeth pulled at 11, u down to like smash at 3 or something. unless my face is ****ed and i dont wanna see anyone LOL

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
LOL wow Tiep
Mine were pulled and I played hockey fine the next day. Drugs are good, mkaaay.

KENNY!!!

I'm leaving today around 3. :(
If I wasn't, I'd sooooo join you Was and Erc.

booshk

Smash Lord
WAS IT THAT BAD omg.
i just got mine done. only 2 though. it feels fine right now.... but my cheek is numb as ****.. LOL iuno ... shoot i have to go out at like 9 tomorrow, it says i cant rinse my mouth for 24 hours DOES THAT MEAN I CANT BRUSH MY TEETH WTF!?!!

omg i just sneezed and bloods all over my hands

booshk

Smash Lord
it's pretty gay yo. i have to bite on some pad for like forever i dont even know when. and i just wanna smash right now :( big sadface

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
HAHAHAHAHA "blood on my hands" LMAO

I cooked some salmon for lunch and it was oozing white stuff all over.
Manuel googled it and apparently it was salmon blood proteins. I thought it was cool but Manly didn't eat his blood. :\

Pooor michal blu flaco wasn't born with any wisdom :(
It's ok, you don't need a brain to play Falco. That's why there are so many in BC.
OH SNAP

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHAHA "blood on my hands" LMAO

I cooked some salmon for lunch and it was oozing white stuff all over.
Manuel googled it and apparently it was salmon blood proteins. I thought it was cool but Manly didn't eat his blood. :\

Pooor michal blu flaco wasn't born with any wisdom :(
It's ok, you don't need a brain to play Falco. That's why there are so many in BC.
OH SNAP
ya i never had wisdom teeth nor did i ever have to remove my appendix, but then this could be a sign that ill face difficult problems down the road, but i could have never guessed youll be that problem

Sion

Island of Horizon
he called you stupid, michael.

--aside from that, i don't really know if you're being sarcastic (i never know, really), but most people have wisdom teeth. some people do not have wisdom teeth all, or have wisdom teeth that won't affect them long term. if you go to the dentist, you should ask them about it, since they generally take x-rays of your teeth/mouth. again, not having wisdom teeth is a low percentage altogether.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
he called you stupid, michael.

--aside from that, i don't really know if you're being sarcastic (i never know, really), but most people have wisdom teeth. some people do not have wisdom teeth all, or have wisdom teeth that won't affect them long term. if you go to the dentist, you should ask them about it, since they generally take x-rays of your teeth/mouth. again, not having wisdom teeth is a low percentage altogether.
ya i know lol thats y i called him a problem i just gotta **** him at smash when i play him & we rarely play

Bwmat

Smash Ace
anyone wanna play tomorrow?
Actually I am jonesing for some smash. Not sure if I can tomorrow though.

We should start doing smashfests at sfu surrey again, we can do it without jack(rip jackfests), we just need people to agree to come.

booshk

Smash Lord
the process of the pulling wasnt too bad just the needles hurt so much

and the aftermath
i dont know what i can eat
i really want pasta
big sad

booshk

Smash Lord
Oh wow, this is just so much fun. You wouldn't believe how much fun I'm having chewing my food right now with all four of my perfectly fine wisdom teeth. Excuse me while I nom on some omnoms...
LOL F UUUUUUUUUUUUUu
jk :)
not really.
im hungry
>=@

sigh lol

Patooty

Smash Ace
yeah man. Not getting to eat stuff afterwards was the worst part.

When I got mine done, I got all 4 at once. Also my wisdom teeth were f'd. Sideways and under the gums, so they had to cut me up and saw out the tooth :S
They stitched me up afterwards... I didn't know it. So when I was eating I thought i'd gotten something stuck between the hole in my gums and one of my teeth. I ripped out a stitching -___-''

booshk

Smash Lord
yeah man. Not getting to eat stuff afterwards was the worst part.

When I got mine done, I got all 4 at once. Also my wisdom teeth were f'd. Sideways and under the gums, so they had to cut me up and saw out the tooth :S
They stitched me up afterwards... I didn't know it. So when I was eating I thought i'd gotten something stuck between the hole in my gums and one of my teeth. I ripped out a stitching -___-''
****t man your teeth mustve been intense
they took 2 out for me , the easy ones on the left side so it was literally probably like 4 minutes and they were both out.
my next appointment though they have to cut my gum for one of them so thats not gonna be good :(
its having a really hard time clotting right now.. i have a bad clot because i coughed yesterday and stopped the clot. i serached up lots of stuff online and a lot of people gave warnings about dry socket... which i wasn't even informed of by my dentist :(

hmm i wonder what i should eat...

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
LMAO nice Roby!

I'm on hour 28 right now.
Won't be sleeping until 3am at least. That'll be 38 hours but only hopefully I'll make it to that point without passing out. I've played lots of frizbee, drums and ran 6.5 kms for a relay fundraiser in that time.

not so ballin' here

LOL

It takes me a minute to sit down cause my hamstrings are so sore. I'm not enjoying this HAHAH

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
My brand new controller got swapped last tournament with some lame one that has ******** L/R buttons, and after about several days of doing useless tech skill it finally loosend up and i can shield and l-cancel now w/o it getting jammed up i think im gonna beat mango now or something

yeah man ballin'

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
My brand new controller got swapped last tournament with some lame one that has ******** L/R buttons, and after about several days of doing useless tech skill it finally loosend up and i can shield and l-cancel now w/o it getting jammed up i think im gonna beat mango now or something

yeah man ballin'

lets hunt them down on july 10th tourny

Top Bottom