• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

michael_li

Smash Ace
It has to do with my friend adam brown then it has to do with me :). Evan, can u stop making stuff up about my buddy? Stop with the lies man.. Just upload it and prove wha happened LOLOL

michael_li

Smash Ace
Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Lool I totally missed the page of silliness. Sorry about that.

Coquitlam is, on the whole, respectable. Without them our community would be much worse off than it is. That's not true of everyone, so it would be nice if we didn't insult them sporadically. #coquitthedrama

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Hello everyone

I'm not gonna make some big post about me quitting/retiring blah blah blah so I'm gonna keep it short..

Let's just say I'm "taking a break" and as for the people that feel offended by being deleted off facebook.. I'm getting rid of facebook soon. lol

peace out

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Honestly, I think I'm going to be taking a short break as well.

Probably just 2weeks to a month or so. Real life n stuff. Keep in touch with me on skype or text me @ 778 847 1934

Top Bottom