• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
hmm, i wonder why you're not a part of his "selective buddies".
but you're so nice, welcoming and relatable!
it remains a mystery to me.
u r correct buddy. i am nice, welcoming and relatable, its just some pple r ignorant & simple minded to think outside the box, its no mystery when u r as experienced as i am in engaging with all diff types of pple

:phone:

booshk

Smash Lord
u r correct buddy. i am nice, welcoming and relatable, its just some pple r ignorant & simple minded to think outside the box, its no mystery when u r as experienced as i am in engaging with all diff types of pple

i...c...
o_O

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
ima elaborate on what i say ignorant & simple minded. lets say a person cause u to be discomfort. it has nothin to do with that person but how u perceive them. its almost always u holding some kinda judgement towards thAt person. when ya finally think outside the box & become 100% non judgemental ur interaction with the person doesnt become discomforting no more.

Sion

Island of Horizon
Oh okay. Gg then.

I need to find a way to turn off this auto capitalize thing. It's just not my style.

Idk, Roby. I wouldn't underestimate Prairie folk.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Since when
Someone asked Roman when purchasing a monthly pass if it covered tournament venue fee, and he said yes.

But we already discussed over skype that Roman isn't a manager or anything and someone like Jousune should be consulted before we're sure of anything.

Sorry for broadcasting information that may not be true! For all I knew, stronghold staff confirmed to me that it was the case, so I just assumed that's the way it was.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Also, as far as I'm aware, venue fee for tournaments is not covered by a monthly pass. however, if we can get that to fly with stronghold, I'm sure everyone would appreciate it. tournies are expensive enough as it is... especially for the younger crowd and people that don't have a steady source of income.

Captain L

Smash Champion
is there anyone in maple ridge down to practice melee for a couple hours tomorrow? Or Project M, either works

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Well guys I have done this before, but this time it's for serious. I'm done with Super Smash Brothers. I have no time for it these days for pretty much what Micheal said (work, gf, other interests, etc.) and I have lost interest in the game overall (it was fun to play it a bit here and there for sure). I had a BLAST competitively with this game and meeting all the locals here and meeting people from all around the world! It has helped me developed as a person and the learning steps that took me to get as good as I am at the game.

Anyways perhaps I will see you around from time to time and check out how the smash community is doing. So... take me off the PR for I will be inactive and put Mike on there cause he deserves it.. lol. Goodbye for now everyone I will miss you all.

Blunted_Object10 signing out. =P
You'll be back.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I'm not really sure, but afaik from the people I talked to, me, sinisterb, bigD and whoever else decides to come. I haven't talked to him, but i imagine Yakal would probably be there lol

Violence

Smash Lord
I was around last night.

Who took my silver cube?

Seriously, is it that ****ing hard to just text me and say that you have my ****?

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I can't imagine anyone in this community just taking it without at least saying something here so it may have just been misplaced.

Or the magic players are scum

Top Bottom