• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
on july 21st at mac hall @the u of c in calgary there will be a tournament.
if any of B.C. would come that would be amazing, if u have any questions or can confirm attendance please send me a pm.
enjoy your weekend B.C.;)
i will confirm ic's suck in teams, unless ur chudat

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
lol this smasher from manitobia is biking up here

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=324979

Hello everyone, I'm Zack from Brandon, Manitoba.

I'm a long time fan of melee. And after years of watching videos on youtube I've decided to come out for my very first tournament. I've been thinking of something exciting to do this summer without spending much money. So I've decided on a two-week long cycling trip to the July 21st tournament in BC!

I'm leaving in a few hours, and will be staying for a few days with my uncle in Montana. To rest of course!

https://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=W...7FQ&dirflg=b&mra=ltm&t=m&z=4&layer=t&lci=bike

I'm planning on beating everyone at this tournament to afford a greyhound trip back, after years of watching Canadians play on youtube I think I have a very good chance. If I don't have the money I'll need to spend a week cycling home.

:135: !

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
ya its dead cuz nobody talks about what u & ur selective bunch of buddies talk about. eg pokemon, anime, non smash

:phone:

booshk

Smash Lord
ya its dead cuz nobody talks about what u & ur selective bunch of buddies talk about. eg pokemon, anime, non smash

:phone:
hmm, i wonder why you're not a part of his "selective buddies".
but you're so nice, welcoming and relatable!
it remains a mystery to me.

Top Bottom