• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
ADAM BROWNNNNNNN

Not cool holmes you're the filth! But whatever you gotta do, i guess, i'll be ****** you by the time you're back :denzel:

Also Icy is kinda super legit

But anyways..

Reminder that the Project M side event is tomorrow, the 23rd. If you're any kind of cool you'll be there.

For more details and stuff click the promo in the spoiler :reverse:

-schedule has been updated so make sure you double check and know what the run-down is

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman

`dazrin

Smash Champion
There WILL be at least one melee setup tomorrow floating around somewhere, probably more if we can grab TV's and find someplace to put them, so no worries if you don't wanna enter P:M. But P:M needs to have at least 3+ setups for our side-event to run. If you have ANY P:M/ melee set ups, bring them! :)

Rules for our event can be found here.

Confirmed for stronkhold tomorrow:
`daze- Dazrin
SinisterB- Brandon
Lime- Shadowkai
Buddy- Mcqueen
FACEMAN- Sean
KaosN00B- Rob
Starscream- Andrew
t3h Icy- Eric
Evan- Meta
xxNoobKingxx- Adambrown

I'll be streaming/ recording. HYPE

Pre-Registration starts at 2, registration at 2:30 and the event will begin at three. I'm going to be there at noon with sinisterB and tehicy to set up and get the stream running. I suggest people who want to enter to come around 2 at the latest. Though I would want to be there as early as possible to warm up lol.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
GG. We had more entrants than brawl, and it was supposed to be a SIDE event. LOOOOL
P:M ***** brawl.

Surprisingly though, the #1 player on brawl's PR beat a bunch of melee players playing DDD. Will post results later today/ tomorrow.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
yeah it defs hit my expectations and beyond, aside from my performance of course **** loll

DDD is ****, but don't worry guys i'll slay him next time for us.

results will be up tonight or maybe in the morning, i'll drop the link when it's up.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Next time, there will be a doubles bracket as well as a $5 entry instead of $2.

It'll be bigger too from what it looks like, because seem otto and teddy to be interested.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Project?

defs interested

-unless you mean thursday, then i'm not 100%

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Nope.

He means July 28th.
I want mine (n sins) to be held as a side event on the next melee monthly,
(which is looking like its gonna be on the 21st)

edit:
staymad

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Non-Falcos get deported to Alberta. Why do you think they have so many Marths and Foxs?

`dazrin

Smash Champion
LOL^

Melee is still the golden game. Don't think otherwise.

I'm just trying to build a scene for project:M. It plays pretty much like melee which is why many people in our melee community enjoy it ^_^ If you come down to a smashfest or something sometime, you can try it out and then form an opinion :p

Top Bottom