• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i'll be there like 2-2:30 ish

is the laptop issue covered?

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Yakal said he'd be bringing his. So it *should* be fine x~x (hopefully)

gonna be there at 2:49

with recording stuff excluding laptop

hope it works! ><

`dazrin

Smash Champion
yoo boooshk,, yeah, im gonna have to flake out dude. I just played smash for like 15 hours straight yesterday and today so I'm really bushked. lol I'm down to play tmr or something though if you're free

and FACEMAAAAN you should should just go all 3 days imo namsayyin lol but i'll prob be there tues/wed

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I'll be at Stronghold on the 17th for a Pokemon TCG tournament if anyone's there with Smash I wouldn't mind trying out this Project M business. Too lazy to do it at home =P

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i'll probs show up Tues/Wed but Monday is possibru if people are there

we gotta get some filthy Project recordingssss

-ninjas everywhere

P:M hype!!

foshio

Smash Journeyman
Yoo Meta thanks for housing me last night! Vancouver was ****in ****. Yakal I'm coming after your Jiggs next time!!

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Welp, maybe someone accidentally took a melee disk or left it lying around because I physically took the melee disk in sinister's wii into the silver cube. Perhaps it's in MadJ's wii because someone put a melee disk in there for the crew battle since people didn't wanna use MadJ's texture hacked melee.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Yo Yakal when you have time can you upload my sets with sinisterB and the crew battle? You don't have to upload the friendlies with nathan's ike if you don't want to, but it'd be cool if you did anyways.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
alternatively, anything you don't want to upload can be sent to me

js

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
yeeee

i'm craving hella Project right now, haven't played since.. well a few days ago but i'm dying haha

also just finished adding up my latest hax, it's all coming together pretty nicely if i do say so myself

Budokai music is soo good

god damnnnnnn

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
vertex hacks are dumb

clean texture hacks are perfectly usable, flashy stage textures are debatable

hence why you have two different codesets, tourney & just4fun

Violence

Smash Lord
My silver cube, the only that's always at Stronghold is now missing a melee disc.

Well that sucks.

Does anyone have it? I'm not replacing it, it's hard enough to find copies of melee around anyway.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I think a melee disc was put into MadJ's wii for the crew battle. Perhaps it's still in there? There was a melee disc in SinisterB's wii, but I took it out and put it into the silver cube, which I believe was transferred to MadJ's wii for the crew battle IIRC since no one wanted to use their texture hacked melee.

Violence

Smash Lord
Nah, Adam took it because he needed more setups for Victoria.

Adam, I'm cool with lending you the disc, but next time, just lemme know you have it and that you're going to return it.

Metà

Smash Master
vertex hacks are dumb

clean texture hacks are perfectly usable, flashy stage textures are debatable

hence why you have two different codesets, tourney & just4fun
ok, i can agree with this. i just find textures that look out of place to be kind of distracting, especially stage textures

For the most part I agree, but I do like ones that actually feel like proper alternate skins. Melee Fox, Falco, Ganon and Doctor Mario are acceptable model swaps.
yep, those are good. is there a vertex hack to make fox look like melee fox? brawl fox is ugly

Top Bottom