• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

`dazrin

Smash Champion
No, it does matter cuz I was wondering what you had. Not if I could use it or something lol

and uh, whats wrong with that cap card? it should be able to work with CRT tv's as well. You just need a splitter, thats all. (in which, i possess.. hahah)

So yeah, we can record matches using your recording setup as well, kaos

MasterC

Smash Ace
skype is useful, helllla useful, you guys should use ventrilo tho if you talk over pvp/d2/d3

just saiyan, gg's to all the canadians who came down from canada to GC

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
skype is useful, helllla useful, you guys should use ventrilo tho if you talk over pvp/d2/d3

just saiyan, gg's to all the canadians who came down from canada to GC
i actually learned from using ventrilo in games that some pple who dont have ability to talk and play at same time "tunnel vision" so pressing down a button for them to talk is even harder so might as well use skype highest quality

`dazrin

Smash Champion
i'll be at stronghold on wednesday as well. faceman will be there, and i want to meet the faceman.

not sure about thursday, i'll have to see as it comes closer

`dazrin

Smash Champion
uhm. what time do you have to leave? i wanna say i'll be there at around 1-2 cuz i have to do something in the morning but if you have to leave at like 6 or w/e i'll wake up early and show up at 12

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
yea i'm only there for a couple of hours tomorrow till 5 or 6. i'm probably not going to be there till 1 since i have some stuff i need to do first. Also i'm bringing a friend.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
would go but im not paying those douches $10 again, since I already spent $30 this year on those ******** monthly passes.

so stronghold can **** off, along with all those pokemon card players or whatever talking about blue eyes white dragon hentai

I will revive smash at SFU.

Mad J

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. Some of us Victoria guys wanna head to the mainland this weekend. Good ferry prices. Anybody able to smash for the weekend? And also house us? So far just terrorcat, sorry terrorbird, and I and possibly Francis.

:phone:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
So i got word people will be at the hold tomorrow

confirm/deny??

i'd probably be there like 2 ish if yes

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. Some of us Victoria guys wanna head to the mainland this weekend. Good ferry prices. Anybody able to smash for the weekend? And also house us? So far just terrorcat, sorry terrorbird, and I and possibly Francis.

:phone:
why dont u text adam. NOOBS

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Well i would like to play some melee.

Are those passes still $5 or $10? also i would like to know how much is for just 1 day.

Grazie

Top Bottom