• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Patooty

Smash Ace
I want to go to the May tournament; What's the deal with paying to play at Stronghold? Do I have to? How much is it? Should I get membership rather than pay for just the tournament?

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Oh... Q.Q I'll talk to Daze then. He said, "alrighty lol seeya there" so I assume someone will be there to show me the ropes. :D
Yeah, LOL my bad. When talking to you it slipped my mind that GameClucks was this saturday.

.. And I intend to go to that, so maybe I'll see you at stronghold another time ^_^

Who's coming to gameclucks, btw? meta, yakal maybe.. anyone else?

~Raz

Smash Rookie
Yeah, LOL my bad. When talking to you it slipped my mind that GameClucks was this saturday.

.. And I intend to go to that, so maybe I'll see you at stronghold another time ^_^

Who's coming to gameclucks, btw? meta, yakal maybe.. anyone else?

Q.Q And no one mentioned what gameclucks was! I suppose I'll just go to Stronghold another time. I still am unsure how to get there although with today's technology it shouldn't be too hard to navi my way there.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Q.Q And no one mentioned what gameclucks was! I suppose I'll just go to Stronghold another time. I still am unsure how to get there although with today's technology it shouldn't be too hard to navi my way there.
Gameclucks is a monthly tournament held by the washington smash community ^_^ its alot of fun :p

You should go to stronghold anyways dude haha you can get in a bit more practice time yknow :p

MasterC

Smash Ace
You guys should all come considering how tight our melee scenes have become!!

Annnnnd you get to house with the best players in WA, come on!! :D

:phone:

Metà

Smash Master
I hope more pple show up on thurs. Should confirm yourselves to avoid any inconvenience lol

I'm going. Is anyone gonna be there hella early? Like, possibly before noon even. I have nothing to do in the morning after my appointment early in the morning downtown, so I'd rather not have to go home first.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
I'm going. Is anyone gonna be there hella early? Like, possibly before noon even. I have nothing to do in the morning after my appointment early in the morning downtown, so I'd rather not have to go home first.
Ill text/call you tom and let you know if im going.

Top Bottom