• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

`dazrin

Smash Champion
he isn't?? LOL when he was playing eric everyone was like "dat japanese ****!" "OOHH KONNICHIWA!" and stuff when he would combo and all that lol and he said he liked my jacket which had the word "tanoshinde" on the back which means "Have fun" in japanese. and i was even like yeaah man, fellow japanese right here man :p and yeah.. perhaps he's half japanese half german?

and diakonos my name is daz, i'm 18 years old, i main marth/shiek, im new to the scene and i've been to stronghold once in the last 2 weeks. whatsup :)

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
on the toph topic. he used to be mediocre at smash and then he went to japan and got super training, came back here and got really good at the game. so now every time he does well, people bring up some kinda japan reference.

I got 5th, Eric got 3rd. I beat Otto in winners then lost to Shane and Toph. v__v

My set against Otto wasn't recorded. It was falcon vs falco first match on yoshi's, he 1 stocked me. Then he went falcon and i went fox and I 1 or 2 stocked him. Then we had a fox ditto on yoshi's and i 1 stocked him. was hype.

andy and I got 4th in doubles. Our set vs Otto and xyz is tite. My fox got off. I lost to Toph though. I'm sorry guys :(

-noobking

booshk

Smash Lord
yo daze for sure man. sorry i'm pretty busy these two weeks though; i have midterms coming up. but after the 17th I have reading break so you can come over then for sure. i'll pm you my address when im done with midterms and all :p
do you by any chance go to ubc btw?

i can teach you some marf trix haha

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
who went to press start today? lol

was otto really high or sandbag? maybe if sion went he would give a **** more

`dazrin

Smash Champion
yo daze for sure man. sorry i'm pretty busy these two weeks though; i have midterms coming up. but after the 17th I have reading break so you can come over then for sure. i'll pm you my address when im done with midterms and all :p
do you by any chance go to ubc btw?

i can teach you some marf trix haha
yeah bro no problem lol :p and no i don't go to UBC. i will be going to this art school called think tank training centre to learn 3d animation and stuff :p

and OH YEAH! you're a marth main too! YEES i can learn to be decent nearby! :D

and eric lost to shane in losers bracket finals i believe,, that set was so siick lol

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I was the only one that went to Press Start, lol, but I still had a blast, so no worries. :awesome:

Free pizza too! :D

`dazrin

Smash Champion
^ LOL oh diakonos = manuel??

Well than I totally you then last time xD Yakal told me who everyone was cuz I told him I didn't know anybody except for him, eric and adam :p

and yakal, teddy got first, and shane got second, so yeah you hit the nail on the head there lol

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
lol only 1 person went to press start? even after at least 3 of the others from this community confirmed they WERE going?... i do feel bad, for press start. not so much to you icy cuz u got free pizza! wtf man!!! lol jks, i feel bad for you too brooo

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I still hung out with the staff there and played Melee with them all day. It was total fun! :D

It kind of reminded me of playing Smash in Lethbridge and Thunder Bay, always being a big fish in a small pond. I was beating them 3v1 and showing them all kinds of Melee-esque stuff, blowing their minds. They're all super nice people too.

Would have been even better if others came too! :awesome:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
lol unfortunately sunday is a bad day for me so i can't make it to anything on that day :( but i would've come out if i wasn't! -if that makes it better lol

Sion

Island of Horizon
gameclucks was awesome :) I just watched the matches and played project:m the whole time, but yeah it was pretty hype :p

(had one extra seat.. if i had met sion at strong hold the time i came, i could've offered him a ride... but yeah haven't met him yet or anything ><)
nah it's cool

i'm a fraud anyways

Top Bottom