• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
lmfao mike.

and ryan lives in richmond. he doesn't play much though, but really, neither do i so nothing ever happens in richmond

richmond used to be powerhouse, eric manuel ryan tiep adam were all here
sorry if i forgot others lol

`dazrin

Smash Champion
why the hell did everyone leave richmond :(

and yeah, i remember when eric and adam lived in richmond. i went to their house once when i was 14 and thought i was the **** at smash only to get completely dominated by ganon and falco lol

`dazrin

Smash Champion
yo harrisburg, legit, how do you know tereleen? LOL

and firestorm: i changed my avatar since then, LOOL.. I wish selena gomez was my gf though... not that i'm not happy right now lol :p

Patooty

Smash Ace
Yo when I come back it's gonna be all powerhouse-y up in richmond again.

Hopefully Ryan plays lol

I'll be back around the beginning of May.

Geist

Smash Master
lol k, just wondering. I'm inactive right now smash-wise, but I still like meeting new members. Maybe once my work dies down I'll meet you in a tourney or a smashfest lol

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
so after watching shiz and stricnyn3 vids on the meleeatnorth channel (specifically shiz vs eggs, and stric vs jman)... their falcos have regained a place in my heart! dont worry sion ur still my favourite falco, but its gettin close!

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
You know for the Smash Facebook group you can click Notifications > Settings and turn off e-mail notifications right? Makes no sense to disable the wall there.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
people come yea smash
tom thurs, whos gonna go stronghold & smash??

yea lets all smash. david, robbie, roby, adam, eric, sion, evan, yakal, victa, troy, west, travis, william, manli, wilfred, coud, zieg, keith, matt, nathan, kaleb, sean, barry, james, aj, mark, gerald, herschel, daz, ryan, terence, tiep, toby, andrew, matthew, tony, alberto, chris, danny, elijah, gary, jeff, john, johnny, jordon, nick, rio, rushan, sam, sef, howard, mat, sho, tynan, ross, kurtis, roby, francis, tim, juno, kyle, scott

all go please??

booshk

Smash Lord
yo it's okay he didn't mention mine either

it just means my fox is ossim

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
confirmed:

mike
yakal
nathan
eric lee