• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I like dazrin.

and yeah, a few of us have played the alpha

Was fun but i'm not too interested in it.
Lol, well thanks, I'll take that as a compliment but everyone just calls me daz so I guess im just used to it xD And, luckyy. I want to play it so badlyyy haha :p

yo Daz, you can wreck me to make you feel better if you get ***** by the other guys

i'm a Brawl player who just barely got into the scene, so i'm pretty bad :urg:

i want hella smashfests when i'm back on the 1st

anyways Project:M is the **** yo, the next one comes out in March which is when i'll probably get into it

Oh and is anyone going to Impulse?
Oh really? Well thats awesome! I'll at least have one other person ~around my skill level xD Also, It's great to see brawl players getting interested in melee! Iono if this is true or not, but it seems like alot of brawl players are really reluctant to play it let alone interested enough to the point of wanting to join the scene cuz it's "too fast" compared to their game lol

And yeah proj:m is the **** dude, LOL im so hyped for it ><

sheeeet. nice to see new players but im about to get disowned, cops called n kicked outta this house. i wont be seein u guys for months pz out

:phone:
O__O wat.

Also, is anyone going to Gameclucks?

`dazrin

Smash Champion
sweet, i'm thinking of going just for the fact that the project:m alpha is going to be there with my friend (around the same skill level as me, also interested in getting into the melee comp scene) and to experience the whole melee tournament atmosphere lol :p

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Well ironically I was one of those " **** brawl melee is all i need" kind of guys back in the day, but i never got out there at all and didn't play anyone other than a couple of my buddies

just one of those typical best on my block stories. Long story short i didn't know BC had a beast melee scene and got into competitive br0l first. I completely dropped melee for it and didn't get back into it incorporating ATs and actually playing it the right way
lol
until recently.

starting now we have a rivalry

prepare to get stomped son

:smirk:

PS. I sub Link, so this'll be fun

`dazrin

Smash Champion
LOLokay. But damn, you're a falco player and everyone knows that falco stomps the **** out of yl LOL Well, I've been kinda practicing marth/sheik/jiggs for spacies MUs but I'm still kinda bad lol and it doesn't help that none of my friends play spacies xD

Maybe -just- maybe I'll have a chance against your link though :p

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Dazrin! What's up homie? It's Adam, obviously.

I'm going to feb gameclucks with David. We're teaming. GG NO RE. You should go with Eric and we'll see eachother there =). also, come to STRONGHOLD!!

`dazrin

Smash Champion
haha whats up adam! :p

yeah man, i really wanna go haha! and you play falcon now?? i thought you told me ganon was way manlier!? xD and yeah going to gameclucks with eric and yakal would be awesome lol where do you live now?

and YES i'll come to stronghold when there's a fest there lol

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
tournament sooooooooooooooooooooooon

if there isn't gonna be one i'm moving to yukon and starting my own melee scene with eskimos, don't say i didnt warn you.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
For the monthly things at Stronghold, are they only good for the month they were purchased in or whenever for 30 days? In other words, if I get one, is it only good for a week until February or for 30 days?

Starscream

Smash Ace
add me on msn or fb starscream pacmanoncrack89@hotmail.com

there's a few of us who go to stronghold in burnaby, i'll let u know. btw I don't go there to often at the moment cause it's far+expensive for me. maybe in 2-3 weeks ill show up more.

plenty of others have smashfests there tho
I thought I read in this thread a while back that Stronghold was gonna start charging a venue you fee for when you guys played friendlies on Wednesdays? Did that change?

Anyways, I added you FB since I don't use MSN anymore.

Haven't really played since before Corbin left for Toronto again and that crazy tourney at Press Start.

And I'm so hyped for Project M, I follow that thread almost everyday even though most of the posts are from the same few terrible posters. Someone in Vancouver should apply to be a PMBR playtester.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
LOL no

Anyway, it's $5 drop in and $10 for a month pass

I'd suggest getting the $10 for the month pass if you're srs about going to every smashfest yehyeh also we don't play on wednesdays, it's usually thursdays/fridays/sat/sun

Starscream

Smash Ace
How many setups does Stronghold have? Unless they have a lot of setups to make the charge worth it, wouldn't it just be easier to play at someone's house?

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
They have a ton of TV's

We bring the set ups.

The whole playing at someones house thing stopped being such a viable option recently...besides, I feel it's important to actually support the venue especially if we want tournaments to be run as well as the most recent one was when bringing into account the space available and the convenient location. I <3 stronghold and I don't mind helping them out while i'm having a good time as well.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
And I'm so hyped for Project M, I follow that thread almost everyday even though most of the posts are from the same few terrible posters. Someone in Vancouver should apply to be a PMBR playtester.
Specks is a PMBR member who live in vancouver island.. but yeah its vancouver island. >_<

SION/ERIC/ADAM/ANYONE ELSE WHO'S REALLY GOOD ON THE PR,

please.apply.to.be.a.pm.playtester.PLEASE.

:]

Also, let me know when there's going to be a smashfest at stronghold :p I'm getting hyped to get ***** once again by eric and adam LOL

booshk

Smash Lord
daze i'll play with you if you're down

while we're at it i might personally ask some other ppl to come to my house as well if you'd like

booshk

Smash Lord
i live near #1 and blundell :p

we're pretty close then

another smasher that retired lives like a block away from u lmao

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I remember you because I really didn't want to be beaten by someone who mained younglink. Yes.

Eric, are you down to go to feb. gc? can I get ride? lol and will of course pay my end of gas and stuff

Starscream

Smash Ace
Specks is a PMBR member who live in vancouver island.. but yeah its vancouver island. >_<

SION/ERIC/ADAM/ANYONE ELSE WHO'S REALLY GOOD ON THE PR,

please.apply.to.be.a.pm.playtester.PLEASE.

:]

Also, let me know when there's going to be a smashfest at stronghold :p I'm getting hyped to get ***** once again by eric and adam LOL
Yeah I saw that on the PMBR member list. Vancouver Island doesn't do much good for us mainlanders unfortunately.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I remember you because I really didn't want to be beaten by someone who mained younglink. Yes.

Eric, are you down to go to feb. gc? can I get ride? lol and will of course pay my end of gas and stuff
this may be rude since you don't remember me eric, but

can i has ride too? :]

(worth a shot right? :3)
I will get back to you guys on the weekend on that...
If it's all good I will take both of you guys for sure. :)

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
smash at stronghold

me eric adam jack gonna be there

all evening till like 10-11pm\\

bring setup if u come tho or else its like 15 mins rotation

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I'm going tomorrow, come one come all

seriously I want lots of people there tomorrow so for those of you that can, please come.

I get out of class at 4:20 so i'll be there around 5:30

be there or be square

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
k well asked will and evan

both said no

feel discouraged

if people post here about going then is still on and will go myself

text me if you're going 778 835 6711

I wont be able to bring a set up soo...yeah

Top Bottom