• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Violence

Smash Lord
OK guys, Biweekly smashfests at Press start. First one will be next Sunday(the 5th), they will have 4 setups, entry is 2 dollars, starts at noon.

Does anyone wanna head there this Sunday for a test run to set stuff up and see how we should organize the room? I think they'll probably let us play too.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'll go if I can get a ride. :awesome:

But seriously, what time is it on Sunday? I'll probably go and you help out.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
OK guys, Biweekly smashfests at Press start. First one will be next Sunday(the 5th), they will have 4 setups, entry is 2 dollars, starts at noon.

Does anyone wanna head there this Sunday for a test run to set stuff up and see how we should organize the room? I think they'll probably let us play too.
Sure Violence I will help you out.. What time were you thinking of heading over this Sunday (January 29th)?

violence said it starts at noon

that's the day after gc.. i'll see what i can do
Well how you gonna get to gc sion? ;)

Sion

Island of Horizon
dunno i was under the impression that you were driving me

but i have put it off for a while and haven't finalized anything with you, so maybe i'm not going anymore.

Violence

Smash Lord
I'll be at Stronghold for most of Sunday, so we can meet there around 6-7 and head over to Press Start afterwards.

EDIT: If people want to melee, I will be at stronghold from around 7pm Friday to around 4 am Saturday, then 11 am Saturday again, then noonish on Sunday. Prerelease weekend.... ****.

Sion

Island of Horizon
well, erc, are you still going to gc? if so, is there room?

it's fine if no (to either question), just getting last minute stuff together

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I'll be at Stronghold for most of Sunday, so we can meet there around 6-7 and head over to Press Start afterwards.

EDIT: If people want to melee, I will be at stronghold from around 7pm Friday to around 4 am Saturday, then 11 am Saturday again, then noonish on Sunday. Prerelease weekend.... ****.
I will meet you on Sunday Eric.

well, erc, are you still going to gc? if so, is there room?

it's fine if no (to either question), just getting last minute stuff together
hmm I'm not 100% sure yet if I can even go.. So I will let you know by the end of the weekend for sure! ok son? =)

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
that combo video of violence rocked my world.

in other news, im pretty sure im making the greatest arcade stick in history

EDIT: pics r up on my facebook if u wanna see progress! not posting any more after the ones i posted today since the next time i upload pics, it will be of the completed stick

`dazrin

Smash Champion
YO..

Myself, and 2 friends that want to get in the scene as well are going to stronghold tomorrow. we're all relative newcomers, and one of them just learned what wavedashing/ l-canceling was on friday and is learning :) they play peach and falco. So yeah, would be nice if lots of people came to welcome them/ us and have a good time :]

We can bring two set-ups. Please come and stomp our new ***** in a fun, friendly way :p we'll be there around 1-2pm ish

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
ok so i really wana go to these smashfests, but i work weekends.

like all the time.
Is there ANY possible way we can do a smash fest on a weekday? That would be so ****.

God I need practice

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
okay well i'm going and i'll drag as many people as I can

adam, mike, eric? what about eric? eric said he's going up there somewhere ^^^

matt? evan? nathan?

yes nathan I mean tomorrow

Sion

Island of Horizon
okay, erc

i might show up tomorrow to smash. i'm tired as hell and not even home right now lol

i can definitely do some weekday fests, but more melty first

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Cool! Thanks alot guys, really appreciate it :) We're gonna be there around like 2-3pm probably, so yeah lol :p

btw, the one who just learned about wavedashing/l-canceling got inspired to try to learn because of the sion vs silent wolf video lol

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
ggs yesterday probably wont come out this weekend, the smashfest was enough for me. adams falco and marth made me have to play my best, im sure hes fox is good to. Just gotta use them in tournament and be as confident with it as falcon.

i'll go stronghold monday? i gotta go new west and downtown anyway, no weekend johns.

Top Bottom