• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
damnit, i cracked my plexi glass a little lol. but i put too much effort into making the holes and sanding that **** until my thumb was half gone, soooo im not changing it. the crack stays! =(

Violence

Smash Lord
Damn... working late. Can't make it tonight.

Also, I can't go to Gameclucks because of business trip.

I'll be there tomorrow morning, the tournament starts at 10 am, so I'll be there basically all day.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Celsius is a little less arbitrary than Farenheit. Like, at least it deliberately chose markingpoints we use every day: freezing point and boilingpoint. Plus the unit itself happens to be a good size. When it gets a bit colder, it drops a couple of degrees, not a hundred or whatever. But farenheit has that too.

:phone:

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
smashfest tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H4ZE

Smash Rookie
Anyone have tips on how to improve generally? Besides simply playing. Anything I can work on in training? I main shiek, but have been working on marth, pika

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
just watch vids man, plenty of good shieks like kirbykaze, amsah, m2k

when you're playing and if you get hit/combo'd/killed, take a second and figure out how to avoid that next time

most important thing is to be confident/don't choke like a lot of players

it's easy to get discouraged in such an old game where everyone is so good already, but you just gotta use those losses as a source of motivation to improve yourself.

most people just quit and play skyrim or some gay crap

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Yo, I'm already here. The big tournament is tomorrow, my mistake. The small *** tournament is today, and is starting at around 11:30 noon. My setup's here. Get@me.

-Eric not brown because Eric Brown left himself signed in on the Stronghold computer.

Top Bottom