• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
Yo if u cud will thatd be awesome. I wanna get there around 1 as well, im off school at 11 so probably 40 min to drive home n idk how long to get to royal oak LOL ill check the skytrain stuff. And thanks robbie-- i know, everyone's a jerk eh

:phone:

Sorry i answered so late, i slept from like 5-3am lmao
I'll brg a setup as well like always lol

If you can't will, im sure i can figure it out on maps with my iphone haha

Yo if you Coud

Get@Will

Smash Champion
damn, didn't expect you to be off so early lol. i won't be able to meet you if you're off at that time. maybe you could meet with someone else? it does seem like there's gonna be lots of people going around that time anyways.

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
its a very simple route from the skytrain to stronghold. you pretty much walk in an L shape. get off the skytrain and walk down royal oak ave toward kingsway/imperial street. then once u see "lane st" you make a right and keep going down that street. Magic Stronghold will be on your right side.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
its a very simple route from the skytrain to stronghold. you pretty much walk in an L shape. get off the skytrain and walk down royal oak ave toward kingsway/imperial street. then once u see "lane st" you make a right and keep going down that street. Magic Stronghold will be on your right side.
Legit directions right here!

See you all in like 1 hr + 30mins lol.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Met Eric and Adams stepdad today

Small world
Damn, that's crazy! What was the context and how did this come about?

unless adam goes there, there wont be a problem. still it doesnt change the fact that there is only 1 TV in that room.
Eric said he would bring 2, but it has happened before where he didn't bring any or brought less, or did not come at all, so I wouldnt count on it.

roby told me we could use his TVs and he has 2, one needs RF the other one doesnt.
anyone with a RF switch?
LOL,. **** you Jack. I was super chill last time I came up to SFU. And you were sooooo upset about me being there, and for what?

u cant rely on a pothead to rmber such things. evan i gave u that rf for u to keep forever. i dont want anymore.

**** you too Mike. I have your rf, it's at my place. You only haven't gotten it because you haven't bothered talking to me for the past 2 weeks. Also, I've basically been working full time for the last while.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
lol jack n mike.

it's good you're working now, i couldn't respond to your text i used up my 50 for the month in like 3days. i gotta spend the extra $10 to unlimited text =__=

atter watchin so much apex vids i wish i came out today to play. im also gay for javi's fox. he plays so aggro and makes it work so good why i never heard of him before ? lol

also my avatar is dr pp throwing hes controller when he got 2-0'd in losers bracket LOL

booshk

Smash Lord
Me sion will john eric adam adams friend chocolpate thunder violence evan faceman and crew
Sry if i missed someone lol

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Choco is the most legit teams partner in the history of life. We had it on lock and no one could touch us. Not even when Eric's jigglypuff tried to escape under dream land.

There is no escape.

booshk

Smash Lord
LOLLLL sorry guys. when i typed that I had been awake for 20 hours, i even fell asleep when i was driving lol. i my mind wasn't working very well

i didn't get to meet you though, robbie LOL

Metà

Smash Master
that smashfest was so legit. I had a really good time, gg's everyone

doubles against roby and choco was definitely the highlight of the evening for me though

****** daniel with doc was also fun

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Was fun meeting and playing some of you guys today... despite the fact I was completely destroyed :p

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
yeah you already got nice spacing and timing from brawl, enough for a good start in melee.

GG's thx for driving us to coquitlam.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
so like i'm craving hella melee

i'm one of those brawl guys so i'm learning the ropes too

is anyone going Sunday? i need to get wrecked

:yeahboi:

Violence

Smash Lord
There's a bigass magic event on Sat/Sun so I'll be there with a setup both days, at 10 am to whenever the hell they end.

Also, I'm just waiting on Press Start's reply now.

H4ZE

Smash Rookie
hey guys, been pretty busy so I haven't been on here in awhile, whens the next melee meet up! Also if anyone remembers me.. any tips for my shiek :D

Top Bottom