• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
uhhh okay. I'll try. It all depends on what goes down. text me your number. My old phone's screen is broken so i got a new phone. Still have the same number though.
ahha doesn't matter man, just if ur down here gimme a call and if ur not whatevs

ye i'll pm it to u

Sushi3

Smash Apprentice
Hey, my name is Sam. I'll be studying at Carnegie Mellon in the Spring. Does anyone know how I can contact good players/ attend smashfests in the region? I'm mainly interested in Brawl. Thanks

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Hey, my name is Sam. I'll be studying at Carnegie Mellon in the Spring. Does anyone know how I can contact good players/ attend smashfests in the region? I'm mainly interested in Brawl. Thanks
Hi there. Get into contact with Blue Yoshi. He can probably introduce you to the Brawl scene.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
i just watched bcpm2 sion vs sw n i have to say sion is so ****!!!! he does so many moves everywhere but when he hits u once he ****ing drops u. plus he runs around shooting random lasers and makes u throw out moves so he can punish u. dam hes so smart and confusing. good **** sion u make me proud to play the same bird

:phone:

booshk

Smash Lord
wtf is this?

'TRLahti
Smash Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush
Matt07 is insane with Roy. A few months ago on a livestream I saw him consistently 3 stocking Sions falco.

I missed the stream lol, but Sion told me about it like the day after lol.'

'crush
Smash Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRLahti
I missed the stream lol, but Sion told me about it like the day after lol.

All I saw iirc was Matt07 4 stocked him twice with marth, and then 3 stocked him like 7-8 times with Roy with a few 2 stocks in there also.'

wat?

nvm just trolls

Sion

Island of Horizon
someone is obviously out to troll me or some shiz

anyone hear anything about eric (violence)? i haven't seen that dude in a long while lol

why is this community dead now? i play other games, but i'm still down to smash if there are fests going on. i doubt there are any fests now though LOL

Violence

Smash Lord
ohh didn't know LOL

i heard you were going to the big house? need some falco practice?
Yawp. I'd pay any amount to see SFAT take on Kels. And... I'd also pay any amount to watch Dajuan get ***** by Cosmo(here's hoping). Not to mention Oscar and S2J are two of my favorite players.

Lemme pm you about playing sometime.

EDIT: It's a Midwest Tournament on Oct. 22nd

Top Bottom