• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Stevo

Smash Champion
Onions provide the flavor base for many more dishes than you probably know.Disliking the aggressive flavor, aroma, texture of raw onions in high ratios is one thing, but to extrapolate that to an out-of-hand dismissal of its inherent culinary function isn't beyond simple ignorance or immaturity of palate, and is just downright stupid. TLDR: lrn2aromatics or just shut the **** up about food

lol thats awesome.

Patooty

Smash Ace
how am i being a douchebag? i reserve the right to make my own video thread for my tournaments.
Because you started being fancy:

Yes you do reserve the right to make your own video threads for your tournament. This reservation is not, however, in the sense of the word where you have it on reserve and therefore nobody else does. You reserve the right in the sense that you have the right and are keeping it for a later date.

sad_day, however, also HAS the right to make threads. Of which he chose to make a video thread pertaining to a certain tournament.

Analogy: You reserve the right to speak. You may or may not speak, but you CAN speak. This reservation does not, however, mean that sad_day does not have the right to speak.

i'm so bored lol

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I always thought that boost grabbing was a Smash lingo term for grabbing out of dash, opposed to JC grabbing or shield grabbing. Today I learned why I couldn't techchase before.

>_>

booshk

Smash Lord
i thought you need to boost grab if they di in front of u and tech away

oh well what do i know about this game

and whoa
fighting words

Top Bottom