• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
Wow, your sigs suck compare to my 5 minute made one. shieeet. LOL JAYKAY

but yeah we said hitsujohnga was wrong but it sounds amazing : D

Violence

Smash Lord
I get back from work at around 5:30 most weekdays. I'm taking this week to get settled, so I was just wondering, for future reference.

I'll probably have Sion over and he can gauge how many people my place can hold.

I'm a new melee smasher in the area, I moved up from the NorCal region.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Yo guys, I've arrived.

I'm on 12th Street, across the street from City Square, if people know where that is.

Who're the closest players to me? Looking forward to playing people around here.
Definitely Sion. But I'm in the Cambie+41st region all the time for school and church. I go to school at UBC, meaning I take the 99 bus easily to Cambie and Broadway (9th). You're at a good location. There's a White Spot near your house, right?
so much arpe
Easy
too bad none of you will have anime girls as hot as marvic in my sig.
lmaoo
des u

BRO
rofl
If I were to host a smash fest in my apartment, how many people would come?
Will oompa loompa's do?
Can I see my sig lol?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Attention

Myler is hosting a smash fest THIS Saturday and can take up to 8 people total. So far I'm going and maybe a few others. Manuel has expressed interest as well. Would anyone be interested in this?

If you need specifics on time or address, PM me or something.

booshk

Smash Lord
SMSAH SOMEONEEEE WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee this saturday.

yew can cam to ma haz

Top Bottom