• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
^^^yeah that's why i didn't MM skidd, I just decided to 4 stock him with fox in pools, even though I went marth the entire tournament that day

trahs talkers need to be put in place, dota mentality right there haha

SKidd

Smash Master
Yeah, whatever man...

you just mad cuz I'm styling on you...

also, you wouldn't go to the stages I wanted to go to. =(
Also I was sandbagging

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Clouderz, was your birthday last week or smth? Cuz you're talking like you're not 10!

:D <3 clouderz

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'm likely moving to Prince George in July next year. Are there any Smashers over there, or mostly just Southern BC?

Mad J

Smash Cadet
do any people play smash(melee) in victoria? Im about 10 to 15 minutes from downtown victoria. Im on vancouver island. I know most people play in vancouver but i just wanted to c if anyo one is on the island.

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
do any people play smash(melee) in victoria? Im about 10 to 15 minutes from downtown victoria. Im on vancouver island. I know most people play in vancouver but i just wanted to c if anyo one is on the island.
I'm not in Victoria but I know of a fairly active group on facebook dedicated to Smash in the Victoria area and a number of them play Melee.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8482617617&ref=search

If the link doesn't work, search for south island smash on facebook.

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
whoa what the hell?! there's like a trillion people in that group i havent heard of are they good?
I don't know, as I didn't really have a chance to play them when I lived on the island as it was still a 3+ hour commute. One of the people on their I did play before he moved to Victoria, and he was quite good (but I was never that good at melee :p).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I can start a poll in this thread and edit it regularly if any of you find that a poll in this thread would be useful/entertaining.

SKidd

Smash Master
SKidd is a broken crew
amirite?

edit: I just beat [elegant.destruction] with my pichu only.

Top Bottom