• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
dikn.

hoes.
fixed?
We now know where our #1 PRer goes at night.

Seriously Manly, we're planning an intervention for you. This delusional 'destroying' thing has gone too far.
John, Sion and Will, you need help still.
Crispy throws the pills and Jugs gets the kills.
Jus sayin
Bish

Okanagan crew comin at ya when you least expect it (but now you gonna expect it when you least expect it so we'll do it when you MOST expect it) OH WHAT!?!?!

Any other crews that form will fall shortly after we take them out. NOBODY IS SAFE FROM THE VALLEY OF KALAMALKA!

Bamesy

Smash Ace
Kelowna and the 2 cities next door, Penticton and Vernon, are the largest swelling populations throughout the summer in all of Canada, and are the warmest places, have more lakes and music than anywhere else in WC Canada.

*****es in bikinis at beaches during the day, *****es in skirts at parties during the night.
All day and night, every day and night.

booshk

Smash Lord
good luck at rom 3 guys, you guys should tickle each other to sleep on the plane.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Another tournament is required for October... What Saturday works best for everyone?

Jamesy Bamesy votes for Thanksgiving weekend right?

Well what I'm thinking is either. 9th, 16th or 23rd... of October for our next tournament

Bamesy

Smash Ace
maybe I could make it for the thanksgiving tournament.

probably not, but it's a long weekend.... so maybe.

I wanna play some smash with you guys
YESSSS

=\

i realized a while ago that playing other games while trying to keep up melee is impossible
Quit them all!

16th won't work because the brawl people are having a tournament on that day

if there is one in october I probably won't be able to host it
Who cares what brawl people do?

Middle-Earth is a 'code name' for Interior-BC.
THE MORE YOU KNOW!

Stevo

Smash Champion
Johnjujohnja

(too far?)

decide on a date for the tourney so I can check plane tickets and such.

Someone has to invite me for thanksgiving dinner though and/or teach me to backtilt

Top Bottom