• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

booshk

Smash Lord
it's like i went into a ****tybolic time chamber and got worse by like 2/3 months. it's okay hopefully i get it back
T_T

anddd
not watching vid lol

EDIT
FIRST POST ON LEET PAGE WHATUP!!?!?

G.I._JOE

Smash Journeyman
getting to know everythin that happens in the world is knowledge... if u go to google enough ull eventually see it but anyways i hope there is gonna be a tourny/smashfest soon cuz i wanna test out my marth lol ive been practicing chaingrabs and gimps a lot

G.I._JOE

Smash Journeyman
lol u trying pull a tony on eric? i know one of those guys underestimated one another and lost their bill but just saying =P ... nah man i wont take that offer but maybe in the future ill do a 100 mm with u to repeat history but for now im slowly climbing that hill lol

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
oh man wtf!

Link removed
I'm aware it's rather newsworthy, but we'd appreciate not having links to the actual video of it.

That said, I hope they find her and throw her head first into a very shallow river.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
HEADLINE IN KELOWNA NEWSPAPER!!

"Adam Brown Back With Vengence!"
(subtitle)
Adam Brown returns to crease with expectations!

So legit!
Was about some hockey goaly coming back to play with the rockets. lol

it's like i went into a ****tybolic time chamber and got worse by like 2/3 months. it's okay hopefully i get it back
T_T
We must be opposites! LOL

Eddit : Puppy vid? I'll find it on my own time, seems worth watching if it's that 'whatever it is'
:/

Ah, saw something about it with a clip of it.
Some people are so messed up...no further comment.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Alright guys it's time I hosted another tournament!

So what weekend works best for you guys?! =)
I wanna host one sometime this month or October!

( I'm thinking September 18th... what do you guys think?)

Top Bottom