• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Yay! Checked my Superstore flyer today, it seems the Red DS + Mario Kart Bundle really is only $180! And you get a free carrying case at Superstore as well =o!

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
lol does anyone know if adam knows about this tourny? hmm

Oh yeah, i was wondering, when IS the DS wifi dongle coming out to canada? i don't want to order it online, after what happend to my play yan X__X

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
It should be out already... If you're going to get another computer, or already have two computers, you might as well get a Wireless Router... And what happened to your Play Yan =o

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
No man, stupid EB tells me that you can't get the Wifi dongle here, only on the website, another store told me that they don't even know what a "WiFi" is, and others tell me that they don't know when its coming out.

Apparently, last thursday, some bimbo loser from EB told me that it would come out on the 25th of november, so after school on friday, i went, and they didn't tell me that they don't have it yet.

WTF IS WRONG WITH EB

I swear, the EB customers are NOOBS. THEY KNOW **** ON THE RECENT STUFF, ONLY FREAKING XBOX 360 FAWWKK

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
I'm too lazy to edit, but I got my play yan from lik-sang, and 5 months later, i get a message saying that they lost it, and that they gave me step by step instructions to see if my Play yan came thru the mail. Unfortunately i complained so bad that they gave me a full refund incl. shipping taxes.

with the store credit i got myself a black DS. This xmas i plan to get JSS. weee

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Well, Nintendo did say it'd be online only. But I've heard Future Shop and EB are getting it from people like you guys >.>; I don't know who's right yet... I want a Play Yan... hoping that Nintendo will bring it over some time.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Edit and Add Reply.

They're both only ONE button. Imagine this thread.. double the size because people were too lazy to edit.

Don't tell me it's a post count thing you're really concerned about..

(intentionally double posted for demo sakes)

Hey Rushan, how was the presentation? Umm.. what was that survey thing about that you were filling out? TELL MEEE. That was worth like.. 15% of my mark :laugh:

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
wtf seriously? >_> Well, it was about if it was helpful and stuff or not. I put down a "Yes" for everything, looked at Louie's beside me and he did the same. Think you're safe =P Your presentation itself could have used pictures though >.>; Powerpoints are kinda useless with only text =p And you talked a bit quiet, don't know if the people at the far end of the room heard you clearly.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, sorry i over reacted on my last two posts, its just that i was soo fed up with EB that I actually went to Metrotown just today and complained. They were soo sorry they gave me a complimentary DS box for the misunderstanding. seeing that was their only "excuse", i didn't take the offer

instead, i got myself some cloud gloves over at sears. they loook sooo sexy ^-^

EDIT: LOL i finally pressed the Edit button! ANyways, Darius, I'm planning to get Mario and luigi sometime during next month. but i'm definitely gonnna get Animal crossing. good game. online. no comment about that.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I'm still can't decide between Sonic Rush and Animal Crossing as my Xmas gift... Leaning towards AC. And they offered you a BOX? wtf O_o

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Nick don't worry... That EB at metrotown is very lame!!!
They said they were hiring 2 people and so I handed in my resume and crap, then I got a call for an interview and she said call her back with my references and I did... then after 3 days she said, we aren't hiring. I came back the next day and one of the employee said that they were never hiring and the manager was just practicing her interviewing skills.

Patooty

Smash Ace
lol John, that's CRAZY lame. You should do some reporting to upper management. I guess the EB guys there think they can do whatever..

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
everyone needs to stop talking about all this DS crap and stuff. Stick to the rules of the thread which Troy used to enforce more then anyone. Post relevant stuff, talk about DS on MSN :) Sorry if I sound like a jerkface just it's totally irrelevant to me and I see like page after page of DS talk :psycho:

Anyways Chester and Testrider beat pkmvodka and Jv3x3 in teams in the Mississauga tourney like wholy crap WTF!!! Eric I haven't played smash since b4 I left but we need to uphold our ultimate team status. Apparently Mike and Jarrod like pwn'd Carl and Shawn the other day, I think they are getting their 1337 skills back.

Chester, Jv3x3, and pkmvodka had like a "3 way tie" for 1st place in singles cuz they ran out of time at the tourney and just finished it at some dude's place and they all just split the pot like weirdo's. I thought Jv3x3 would own seeing him play with Eddie in teams in the past and such. Anyways the world of smash is constantly changing and everyone getting better. I hope I can come along for the ride :ohwell: (figuratively speaking that is).

Eric let me know how you and Nick are doing in teams and stuff, I want updates on the results of smashfests/tournaments you guys have, I wanna stay up to date with that shiz, you guys should all be practicing hard. OMG Robin likes me alot ^_^ TTUL

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Too bad Adam Brown wasn't there. He would have gotten top 5 :colorful:

Actually since I would have had to go mostly like sheik and my falcon sux and crap and ganon gets ***** in singles, maybe not top 5 but still would have liked to see where I placed for certain...>.>

The mains of the top 5 were like Fox, Falco, Fox, something, something. so I prolly would get 0wN3d. And to drop another John bomb I haven't played for reals since like the tourney we had and a bit b4 I left I guess. Prolly don't even tech right anymore :psycho:

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Lol Nice

Sorry guys this has gotten farrr off topic lately, its just that the New MK DS is just soo addicting to Snakers. I personally snake when i'm losing, so near the end, i puposely snake hard to win the matches and stuff...

Adam, let me know how smash goes with the Montreallers. i hope you meet some nice french chicks... get on msn too.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
AdamBrown87@hotmail.com

My new email address. Add me up to MSN and hotmail contacts! I don't use MSN much so if u wanna see how I'm doing or talk or whatev's just email me. kk

What tournament? are you guys putting something together at Wally's or is this another tournament taking place at our house eric?

Oh yes the french chicks omg. But nah not really anymore... there's this Robin chick. We've made out a few times now and like, yeah haha I gave her a hickie on her neck AHAHAHA

FalseFalco

Smash Master
xXx-NoobKing-xXx said:
Apparently Mike and Jarrod like pwn'd Carl and Shawn the other day, I think they are getting their 1337 skills back.
Didnt happen. lol oh wait, there was the "fourside massacre" where Shawn and I got pwned. That was just once tho.

Troy are you done crews? msn me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
If you guys want to see the crew battles then you guys have to start LISTENING TO TROY!!.
First not everyone has their pics into troy and we will also need music. Unless you want the crew battles vid to be bad and troy just sing a song and draw some stick men :laugh: but im sure None of you want that...so just try to get a picture into troy and suggest some music.

ANIMAL CROSSING IS ALMOST OUT1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 :p

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I already said to just rip stuff off nexus/internet pics and use whatever music.

It doesn't need to be a world class montage, even though that would be neat.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
I told you Carl, I don't feel so good about stealing pics from everyone. Not to mention that is only SOME of the people and not all of them. If they don't respond I guess I will just rip pics, but could you get the links to the AB people's then Carl? I will ask some BC guys for some pics then.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
One last DS thing:

For those who were waiting for the USB Adapter in stores, Best Buy has it advertised in their flyer. It's $39.99. Future Shop has a wireless router for $29.99. It's a DI-524, $49.99 with a $20 mail-in rebate.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I played abit of SSB64 yesterday. It was kinda funny, I was just trying out SSBM moves to see how they used to be... Tried out Fox's n-air. That was no sex kick... more like virgin kick ;_;

Where'd you get the WiFi Adapter for $25?

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Happy Birthday, Ryan ^_^
I'll make sure to give you birthday beats next time so you can't play smash anymore. muahaha

Pyro, I got mine a Toys R Us. they had a cool sale, like 10-12 dollars off on the wifi adapter. i didn't know that they had the sale, so i just bought it. XD

HAH, that now proves that EB is the worst company ever in terms of service. DIE EB (Eric brown too lol you have such a good falco)

Top Bottom