• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Patooty

Smash Ace
Eric, also, I think there will be two or three people that you've never played before there as well. I think you have one of them on MSN. Andrew?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
sounds good Tiep :)

EDIT:

Tomorrow im plannin on having a smashfest which is Friday for the mini Tournament on Dec 28th

1pm - 6pm
4466 Gander drive
V7E-5T9

hope you guys can come :)

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I'll try to make it there tomorro if im not as sick. My cold is getting better but don't know if it will be gone by tomorro.

Tiep - Andrew will be attending the mini tourney on the 28th?

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Yeah it is poisoness, but I gotta do it anyway. Grade 12 year - no time for being lazy lol. Good to see your back (but it seems to be under a circumstance). Either way, we gained back a great smasher...again.

Patooty

Smash Ace
**CLARIFYING TIME**

Is it Thursday or Wednesday. I got confused and told Adam it was Thursday when I was over, but now that I look at it, the 28th(our previously set date) is a Wednesday.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
$2 general entry fee. winner of teams gets 50% of all that. and winner of 1v1's gets the other 50% so basically only top placers get money since the pot is small. However we may be able to give you guys free food hopefully, I just have to see about that.

Anyways it's been a while since I've played all of you so I'm really looking forward to it.

See you on Wednesday at 1pm (come as early as noon if u want to warm up or are bringing extra cubes/TV's)

BCsmasher

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry if this is off topic but i was wondering if there are or if you know of any smashers who live in Prince George B.C. I figured this topic would be my best chance of finding a fellow smasher up here in northern bc. I doubt there is but i figured it was worth a shot. And for the record, although this is my first post I have been on these boards for a while now and am no longer a complete noob at this game.
Thanks for your help an once again I apoligize if this is off topic.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
BCsmasher said:
I'm sorry if this is off topic but i was wondering if there are or if you know of any smashers who live in Prince George B.C. I figured this topic would be my best chance of finding a fellow smasher up here in northern bc. I doubt there is but i figured it was worth a shot. And for the record, although this is my first post I have been on these boards for a while now and am no longer a complete noob at this game.
Thanks for your help an once again I apoligize if this is off topic.

Of course it is not off topic! Welcome to smashboards and to the BC Thread. Glad you found this btw. Out of everyone I know, I have not heard of any smashers in Prince George, most are from Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
1. Adam is back?

2. You guys held a tournament without me?

3. There was a tournament at Whistler/Blackcomb on Smash, Noobs played, and I got Disqualified for doing stuff I wasn't supposed to. ie wavedashing with Luigi

4. Videos are coming, I just came back from Whistler. Woot that was fun.

5. Josh, I want to wish your son a happy belated birthday, if you ever go onto here.

6. New People who came to Smashbaords: Welcome, and Face my DK's wrath.

7. Smash is getting boring now, Falcon is cool.... only against my cousins, who are noobs.

8. DDR is fun.

9. What did you guys get for xmas? $100 EB gift cert. total for me XD

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

10. gtgttylkthanxbai

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
LoL John
LoL Nick on #3

so we got a new player from Prince George BC.... got any realitives down here in Vancouver or something?

glad to see your alive Nick :laugh:

BC Smasher u got Msn or AIM or somethin?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
A few more smashfests like that and I should be up to par with adam... and a few months after that I hope to be up to eric. Yea... right.... just a few months. :laugh:

But that was fun guys. Tobad Gary had to leave early and some people didn't go.

Tiep - I thought that Andrew was going?

Top Bottom