• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Ok, guys, the tournament location is confirmed,

Its at Wallies: I'll start up a thread in a few minutes.

EDIT: TOURNAMENT THREAD IS NOW UP! POST information and questions over there, not here ^-^

See you all there.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
TIEP, when is it going to be released? anytime next week? cause Toy's are us didn't have it when i bought MKDS.

Also, I finally got 2 Stars on each Grand Prix (50cc, 100cc, and 150 cc) last night. Tonight, i'm going to aim for 3 stars.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
The USB Adapter is coming in a week or two I think... It's online only in the USA =P But we get it in stores... You find out your friend code by going to Nintendo WFC and clicking "Friends". Then you cilck "Confirm Code" or something.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Yes, the more, the merrier

Thanks Firestorm, i'll see if i can get the dongle by this week. then i'll race you online ^-^

AZEN ZAGENITE, HERE I COME!

P.S. everybody on the Gfaqs MK DS boards are talking about Azen owning everybody in MK DS. wowwww

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
So you guys don't have a Wireless Router? Even if it says it's not compatible on Nintendo's website, it might be compatible >.>; Like the DI-514 and 614+. You can set the routers to work.

yeah. Azen's already famous on MK DS... That ***** is good at everything =( SSBM, Maple Story, Meteos, MK DS... hax

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Ryan: Yes. I've known him since we met on Maple Story. I didn't know he played SSBM at the time (I was a complete Smash noob)

John: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-1e-70-xfo.html + Mario Kart DS Bundle Pack = Best of Both Worlds. You can use the Play Yan + an SD Memory Card to play Movies and Music on your Nintendo DS/GBA/GBA SP/GB Micro. That includes Bleach on the go ;) It goes in the GBA slot so you can still have a DS game in it at the same time.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
If you want to get the DS and MK DS, you'd mind as well get the bundle that provides Mario Kart DS and the Hot Red DS in one pack. I'm sure its a retail of 169.99 starting on the 30th. It shiips on the 28th, America sells them on the 29th, and we get the, on the 30th. Keep in mind that America Doesn't sell the Nintendo WiFi dongle, so we're lucky to get them here ^-^

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Nah, it'll retail for $199.99. Unless they actually do the conversion right for once... Then it should be around $185... But we always get ripped.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
well im gonna have a smashfest Saturday anyone interested?

It will start at 1:30pm and end at 6:00pm
Hope u guys can come :)
Nick u better come since we gotta practice teams! ;)

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Update on the MK DS Bundle guys. It's going to be $180 + Tax, not $200 O_o;; At least that's what an email to me by Nintendo says. Pretty **** good seeing as DSes are $170 right now...

http://c.nintendo-news.com/email_domains/nio/1347/images/mdks2_23.jpg[//img]

lawl, Tiep is coming to my class on Friday for a presentation on BCIT. And Tiep, it's in Madd's room, not auditorium. Don't know if you got my message.

John, if you check this before you come to school, BRING MY CONTROLLER

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'm not able to attend the Mississauga tourney out here on the 26th unfortunately. I'll prolly get to play chester and vodka at some point tho. Yeah I'm having alot of fun tho, I live with like 10 other ppl (7 girls and 4 guys, including myself). It's alot of fun. We don't have a TV which sux, but the community center said we can rent out there room and it has a TV with all the necessary connections and stuff so I'll get around to practicing eventually. 1 of my roommates named Matt who is 17 says he loves the game so I should have some fun with him ;)

and OMG some of these quebec girls are so ****ing hot. I'm trying my best to learn as much French as I can while I'm here ^_^ cuz most of the hot ones don't speak alot of english. Then there's this other girl I'm living with named Robin who is really good looking and a really nice person... I think she likes me, and yeah I'm such a pimp over here :laugh: . ANYWAYS, just thought I'd drop a line to see how everyone's doing and such. My MSN account has been blocked/deleted, how this happened I have absolutely no idea but I've tried everything so yeah. I'll probably make a new email account soon and post it on here. Until then guys keep smashing and I'll talk to you all soon.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
x_nintensity_x said:
Vulo lu vu ku shei a vuei muah >_>

Sound it out fools. Its not French.
Not even going to try... and any recommendations on what game to get for my new DS?
I got Mario Kart DS already.
I'm planning to get JSS, Mario64DS, MegaManBN:DoubleTeam(Need an RPG game), FinalFantasyIII(To complete my FF Collection) and SnowboardKidsDS(I loved the n64 one)

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Hitsugaya said:
Not even going to try... and any recommendations on what game to get for my new DS?
I got Mario Kart DS already.
I'm planning to get JSS, Mario64DS, MegaManBN:DoubleTeam(Need an RPG game), FinalFantasyIII(To complete my FF Collection) and SnowboardKidsDS(I loved the n64 one)
Advance Wars: Dual Strike. Don't get Mario 64 DS.... Danny Ho finished his 100% so he might be able to lend it to you. I can lend you Kirby: Canvas Curse some time if you want to play that. Instead of Mega Man Battle Network, get Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time as your RPG =)

So:
Jump Superstars
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Snowboard Kids DS
Animal Crossing: Wild World

FF3 is next year. The FF that's coming out next month is FFIV for the GBA. You should get Sonic Rush if you like Sonic games =D I can't decide between that and Animal Crossing x_x If you like DDR type games, import Ouendan.

Haha, Tiep came to talk about BCIT during my Programming class yesterday. By the way he talked, it seems he works quite hard... Is this true Ryan? =)

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Oh yeah!
Trauma Center and Phoenix Wright are supposed to be awesome games. Bleach DS isn't out yet, but it's beng made by Treasure (omgwtf @_@) and will feature compatibility with Nintendo WFC. I think Super Princess Peach is getting localized...

Remember to buy Children of Mana when it comes out ;) Looks awesome...

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
Castlevania gets my vote for best game of 2005 hands down. MK DS is behind a close second IMO.

BTW, Eric Tiep and Ryan, GG on today.

I was going good for the WiFi thing, until Eric barrowed my DS and messed up my VS streak and my Wifi Streak it XD

Hahah its ok, the only way for me to clear the records was that I erased all my data. Oh well, another 10 more hours into getting all 3 stars again for GP and for Missions. Then i'll be teh ownerer. muahahah

Oh yeah, Ryan, Grammar is your friend. your biggest word was misspelled XD

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Holy crap man... You're going to own me in Mario Kart DS Online >_>; I can't even snake consistently yet ;_; I've unlocked Dry Bomber for Toad though =) It's just too sweet not to use, and it's good for snaking ;)

Mushroom driving a Tank FTW =D

My batteries are dying daily...

Top Bottom