• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
I THINK David (Robbie's AKA Genesis FTW's) older brother is going to drive me, and the 2 of them down there again. If I don't end up going with them then I'll take the train w/John who said he's gunna go. So Evan the method of transportation will be Train.

ALSO!!!!: Valentines Day SMASH at my apartment today starting at 4pm ending at 10pm.
Where is your appartment? and would you perchance know the fastest way to get there from the Surrey campus of Kwantlen?

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
NIIIICE...ive got no doubles partner...any takers?
I'm willing to do doubles with you. But I will not lie to you/decieve you on this next point: My doubles skills are the ones that are least developed, and i have much to learn before I become proficient in doubles.

Also, I would like to appologize for how i presented my eagerness/ wish to play over at Adam's Apartment for Vday *is appologizing to Adam at the moment, just to clarify* . So, i shall rephrase. May I come, and if so, may I please have the address so that I may attempt to get there from where I currently am (Kwantlen, Surrey Campus)?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I THINK David (Robbie's AKA Genesis FTW's) older brother is going to drive me, and the 2 of them down there again. If I don't end up going with them then I'll take the train w/John who said he's gunna go. So Evan the method of transportation will be Train.
Lol Adam im pretty sure Robbie isn't going and that his older brother (David?) only has his N and can only bring 1 person down and it seems like in the previous post that Manuel has already called that spot.

The Beef

Smash Cadet
I will be hosting a local tournament on Saturday to decide the power rankings.. I'll provide food and drinks for those who enter in the the tournament.

All the information will be posted tomorrow as soon as I speak with Adam.
I'm going to be carrying drywall around ALL DAY LONG on saturday...
oh the things we do to pay off our debts...

Ill enter the tourney for sure, and ill bring my bro, the beef for doubles.
Sorry buddy... You'll have to go without my SD's and blunders for this one...

Discussed with you via PM's

Lol Adam im pretty sure Robbie isn't going and that his older brother (David?) only has his N and can only bring 1 person down and it seems like in the previous post that Manuel has already called that spot.
Also discussed with you via PM's

Popsicler

Smash Cadet
You are james *sudden realiztion*.... DOH!
Well either way, I uh... stick by my words. I won't let you degrade um... yourself, or uh...

Someone help me out here...
hahah...well at least i know your looking out for my best interests...those interests being...not making fun of my...dying...ness?...yeah

recent events have unfolded leading to the dislike of having a lady on valentines day...it interfers with smash....my goodness...oh well...just...yeah...more importantly...my favourite thing to do at look outs on mountains...is look....OUT!!!...yeah...dont judge the dying boy!!!
(ps if i die...you all have to smash for my possessions...hehe...its genius)

AND robyextreme i can bring like...3 tvs...as usual...lemme know if you need them...:D...im cool like that

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
its ok ur not alone....this place isnt the same, to much randomness
Yeah, I haven't been coming here much either. I'm not a fan of the SmashBoards board designs and this topic moves too fast with too much random gibberish.

And did we get like a huge increase in Vancouver smashers? o.o;
btw, is there an SFU tourney coming up? I need to go to the Burnaby campus soon... burn me some of that free Vista Business.

No clue what's going on with a Surrey tournament. I should ask the Games Club head guy again.

Eggz

Smash Hero
You are james *sudden realiztion*.... DOH!
Well either way, I uh... stick by my words. I won't let you degrade um... yourself, or uh...

Someone help me out here...

As a Side note, I am looking for a new Doubles Partner.
I need someone who is either patient enough to put up with the apparently increadable learning curve I'm facing in terms of dealing with what i most often hear from my team mate: "You idiot! Stop hitting me!", or someone who is just really good at dodging FF turnips. Yeah.

Also, I've thought about it. I'm not good enough to be in a crew. Therefore, I am leaving the crew of which I have founded. I may still do crew battles fighting on the side of SSS (assuming they decide to let me), but I no longer wish to be known as a dedicated member.

Furthermore, I am no longer playing with my tag "SpiN". I no longer wish to be known by that tag. That is all.
Have you made any more important decisions recently...? Like uhhhhh.... wearing deodorant?

UltimaSmash

Smash Cadet
Is it possible to just go over and watch ur tourney robyextreme? I might not even make it, there's a highly probable chance I'm gonna snowboard this Saturday.... but anyways just wondering.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Have you made any more important decisions recently...? Like uhhhhh.... wearing deodorant?
Alright, I tried to take the high road on this one, bite my tongue and all... the day you saw me, I had gotten off my shift at 3 in the ****ed morning. Then i woke up, realized i was going to probably be late for the tourney, and got a ride there asap. The drive is around 45minutes to an hour. My driver, who is somewhat shameless, did approx 1.6 times the speed limit most of the way there. I barely had time for breakfast, let alone a shower. and In case you are wondering what my job is, Im a dishboy at a seafood restaurant, working closing. ever drained a sink full of all the crap that comes off the dirty dishes/pots&pans by sticking your right arm shoulder-deep into to pull out that stuff that is clogging??

Also, I'm really getting tired of comming onto the boards to have to read this abuse. I'm not here to feel bad about myself. If i wanted to feel bad about myself, I would listen to emo music, dye my hair black, and get that androgynous emo-hairstyle.

Who the hell do you think you are!? You may be good at smash, but you have all the class of SexualFire, when he had the audacity to walk up to Carl and basically say, "Dude, isn't this tourney supposed to be featuring you? And you lost... You Noob!". Look bud, I'm going to be nice and give you the benefit of the doubt here. I'm going to assume you weren't trying to get under my skin/ prey on me, because as a community, that's not what we are here to do. I dunno what you were thinking, but either way, I've called this out into the open now, and I have two simple requests. No, scratch that. I demand and expect no less than these from someone of whom is expected to show some class.
1) Appologize
2) Quit harassing me.

What would Ken do?

All jesus-related joking aside though,
The choice is yours.
I'll be waiting....

Eggz

Smash Hero
Alright, I tried to take the high road on this one, bite my tongue and all... the day you saw me, I had gotten off my shift at 3 in the ****ed morning. Then i woke up, realized i was going to probably be late for the tourney, and got a ride there asap. The drive is around 45minutes to an hour. My driver, who is somewhat shameless, did approx 1.6 times the speed limit most of the way there. I barely had time for breakfast, let alone a shower. and In case you are wondering what my job is, Im a dishboy at a seafood restaurant, working closing. ever drained a sink full of fish all the crap that comes off the dirty dishes/pots&pans?

Also, I'm really getting tired of comming onto the boards to have to read this abuse. I'm not here to feel bad about myself. If i wanted to feel bad about myself, I would listen to emo music, dye my hair black, and get that androgynous emo-hairstyle.

Quit harassing me.
Could've at least worn deodorant! Zommmmg I went there.

I wouldn't comment on your hygeine if you didn't get all mad if I asked if Nate killed you with shine only in your match.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
*points up to LysanderBlack's last post*
You may want to reread that, eggz. I wasn't expecting you to reply so fast, seeing as I didn't realize you are also an Insomniac. Either way, I edited it, but took so long to do so, that you were able to post then log off, apparently.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Hey I'll be posting the tournament thread here in regional zones later today with how to get here and what not, No need to put in tournament discussion it's a quick local tournament to decide the new PR's and have fun :-)

And to remind everyone it's this Saturday 11am to whatever.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Lysander you are remarkably not funny.
I'm sorry you think that. Well, not really.
Actually, I don't know what to say.
Um... yeah.

Also, Roby(extreme) I would love to attend the tourney this saturday. what time/where is it? Also, don't think i forgot about our MM.

Best 2 of 3.
5$.
Your Doc, My peach.
Dave's stupid rule = No.
I want to try a twist though for this mm... If someone wins 2 rounds in a row, the defeated may choose to go to third round anyway. If the defeated wins the round, he may choose to either restart the whole matchup, or pay up half.

Bizarre Idea i got 20 seconds ago.

CrackHead

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't comment on your hygeine if you didn't get all mad if I asked if Nate killed you with shine only in your match.
lol i just read that again

I'm sorry you think that. Well, not really.
Actually, I don't know what to say.
Um... yeah.

Also, Roby(extreme) I would love to attend the tourney this saturday. what time/where is it? Also, don't think i forgot about our MM.

Best 2 of 3.
5$.
Your Doc, My peach.
Dave's stupid rule = No.
I want to try a twist though for this mm... If someone wins 2 rounds in a row, the defeated may choose to go to third round anyway. If the defeated wins the round, he may choose to either restart the whole matchup, or pay up half.

Bizarre Idea i got 20 sends ago.
lol thats weird.,

Top Bottom