• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
hey, smashfest im not 100% sure but i think me and scott are coming, can someone confirm where its at, big house or apartment? , me and scott arnt quite clear but its learning towards apartment

AIDS

Smash Lord
we need more people to come to Victoria!
:(

theres like 2 people that smash me and kuriko and thats it
well maybe u guys should move down here' makes much more sence then like a big group of us moving there...tell ur parents u wanna move, snash is important!

AIDS

Smash Lord
o yeah is the turnament confirmed, i should be there mark me down as for sure but i need to know where it is and when it starts please, and its on the 27th for sure?

sorry for double post btw

AIDS

Smash Lord
yes poor kid indeed anyway john i hope u feel better soon and im sorry to here of this, and yes eric this is turning to the b.c. emo threads with all the dramatic isues that have been happening...

Metà

Smash Master
Troy, change the thread title; didn't the smashfest at Adam's already happen? Change it to something relevent to the tournament or something. Just a friendly reminder. : )

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
heh. *Does an evil clownlaugh to get everyones attention.. it worked at the smashfest* Hey, just saying i will get better!!! And pm me with some info on what im doing wrong i think its about time i step it up a notch!

Edit: We NEVER GOT OUR GANON DITTOS !!!! NOOBKING!!! you owe me some at the next tourny!, and some popsicles make sure we have teh popsicles

Patooty

Smash Ace
Hope you enjoyed our Samus dittos today :) I think you just need some more experience.

Manuel, it looks like my Marth still has some fight left in it eh? ;) We still got $2 Marth and Fox dittos to do!

AIDS

Smash Lord
hey tiep i wanna try some samus dittos next saterday if u dont mind i should be at erics house around 11, rise n shine, i miss u guys and uber pwnage:p

Eggz

Smash Hero
WA is coming to this zomg!

Otto
Nate
Teddy
Shane
Supagimp366.184@yahoo.com
Maybe another?

ZOMG.

Housing with Adam on friday. Smashfest kthx? We will either leave thursday night or friday morning, and need housing until what I expect to be sunday morning.

Details to be confirmed later by nate.

EDIT: Sorry for your loss John, I hope things get better for you.

Popsicler

Smash Cadet
well...i finally did it...i got my arse even more set and got an account...and the "I" i refer to is James...that big white noob falco...who is also a noob at life...but my god...i love popsicles

Eggz

Smash Hero
PopCorn, 10$ mm, my Ganzer VS your Falcocks. Dealsies?

All MMs are assumed to be best of 7 and in canadian currency, regardless of origin and nationality.
MMs:

GimpyFish7354AlphaGamma: 3$ Ganon ditto
FalseFalco: 5$
Evan: 5$
Adam: 5$
Eric: 5$
John: 5$
Tiep: 5$
Ryan: 5$
PopCorn: 3$ random first random character you actually use that isnt your main or secondary MM
AIDS: 5$

Sssp! Vs TEAR+J 20$ (5$/person VS 4$/person)

PopCorn

Smash Rookie
umm, im kinda new here but i guess ill accept=)

that math doesnt make sense....

tear j = 5 ppl so that would be 25 dollars? not 20

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
WA is coming to this zomg!

Otto
Nate
Teddy
Shane
Supagimp366.184@yahoo.com
Maybe another?

ZOMG.

Housing with Adam on friday. Smashfest kthx? We will either leave thursday night or friday morning, and need housing until what I expect to be sunday morning.

Details to be confirmed later by nate.

EDIT: Sorry for your loss John, I hope things get better for you.
I might go, throw me in if possible.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
eggz i told you i couldn't go, dont tell these guys that i can go.

i'm visiting colleges this weekend because ididn't know we could get those little temp passports to go to BC.

lamez0r.

T-T

so whats this i hear about math camp?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Well. Adam has a big ganon **** in his pants. He basically does what he wants.

We are bringing Reggie Sublime instead of GimpyfishUnDeuxTrois

FalseFalco

Smash Master
eggz i told you i couldn't go, dont tell these guys that i can go.

i'm visiting colleges this weekend because ididn't know we could get those little temp passports to go to BC.

lamez0r.

T-T

so whats this i hear about math camp?
Gimpyfish _

(ABSENCE OF <3)

Top Bottom