• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

FalseFalco

Smash Master
CrackHead come to Eric's tournament on the 27th!

I know you have no experience and all but I'm sure it will be fun!

On a side note, you should try playing that Ryan kid. He got banned and all for spamming too much! what a silly goose!

Learn from his mistakes!

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
hey, well see at the tourny , but the smashfest im busy :(, :psycho: anyways im a yes for the tourny so prepare to give me a ranking cause im gonna win it!
muahahahahaa

noo wayyyy. I doubt you guys are as good as me :cool:

you BETTER be at the tournament on Jan27th or the smashfest at my place this Saturday from 11am-8pm.!!:colorful: :colorful:

Stevo

Smash Champion
K so I dont know what this 24th business is about...

but I dont think I will be able to come for the reasons as follows:

1. I'm rediculously poor right now
2. School is giving me nasal Rapez
3. My friend is leaving for africa for like 6 months, and shes taking the time to come see her friends before she leaves that weekend.
4. the tournament page still says the 27th, but john just said its 24th? well I cant make it to that for sure.
5. If Im to make the trip to BC again, id like to stay longer then just a day or two. As such, id rather spend the money to go during a time where I can stay for a while.

Yes I know its lame, but im just being realistic.
I also need more advanced planning if im to work around my school schedule.

So I guess Carl doesnt have a team partner now.... so you guys can all fight over him :laugh:

oh and we gotta get those eastcoasters to get the EC vs WC tourney going!

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
I think you only need a passport to fly nowadays you can still cross the border normaly, but i dont know for sure you should ook into it, and um get a passport for future tournies ;p,

i'll try and come again the next time you guys do... i just dont have a passport right now T-T

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the rules changed this year as far as i know, but i'll look into it. i wanna take the train again. train = toppest tier travel. comfortable and stress free ftw.

PopCorn

Smash Rookie
evan $5 MM?
adam, 230493290480234809234802348092348023948028420384032948023480234802348203 cent MM?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Haha, I don't think I played you NOOB-KING, but I was the 'one' to lose to Cowear in a close set.

But yeah, you canadians should definatley come down (B'ham is close!)

1nfern0x

Smash Rookie
hello, names kaleb and i've just got my SWF acount up. i play with evan and his friends and would like to get my name on the active players list.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Hah sorry man I find that picture funny as hell, only messing with ya'

Welcome to SWF. :p

Adam I'll try to make it, party on Friday, gonna try to get up early on Saturday, but I can't make any promises. But yeah if I'm not there by 2:00 then I'll probably not get the chance to come.

peace

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
I'm attempting to make a flat run to the tournament weekend after this... but will being there at about 3 be too late? Due to school, I can't be any earlier (**** saturday morning classes).

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
hmm i guess no more PopCorn. anyways im listening to Lazytown music! hurry its on channel 25!!

wow, whts with my Wii Number -- --------------------- ------MWWWM
<0----------------------------------------------------------- ---- /o(@¿@(o\
------------------------------------------------------------- ------ / /-|oo| \ \
---------------------------------------------------------- ---- -- EM-- / /\ \ --LE
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---- dw -wb

PopCorn

Smash Rookie
khorsan, u hav long hair?

this is how i picture u =) unless we've already met, then im just remembering u .

Metà

Smash Master
evan $5 MM?
adam, 230493290480234809234802348092348023948028420384032948023480234802348203 cent MM?
Hey, I don't want to MM you, I wanted to MM CrackHead.
hello, names kaleb and i've just got my SWF acount up. i play with evan and his friends and would like to get my name on the active players list.
Finally, you come out of the shadows! Thanks for registering; be sure to check up on this thread periodically.

Picture unrelated

Top Bottom