• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I need to sleep in the car, I never sleep at the smashfests and ****... plus I'm a giant baby and the vibrations lull me to sleep :(

I usually stay awake when there's talking, but when that ends I go out like a light >_<

STFU anyway, Chad, you don't even do anything either. You just sit in the driver's seat looking at a GPS while the dude in shotgun drives for you ;)

EDIT: Yay, my highlight video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbBwtgmtlJU&feature=channel_page

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Jordan is the only carpooler that is worth a ****.

Juan just sleeps the whole time and I guess if you REALLY need to stay awake you could just have John take his shoes off.... holy hell.
You know it baby :laugh:.
I need to sleep in the car, I never sleep at the smashfests and ****... plus I'm a giant baby and the vibrations lull me to sleep :(

I usually stay awake when there's talking, but when that ends I go out like a light >_<

STFU anyway, Chad, you don't even do anything either. You just sit in the driver's seat looking at a GPS while the dude in shotgun drives for you ;)

EDIT: Yay, my highlight video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbBwtgmtlJU&feature=channel_page
Hey...I like driving for Chad when in shotgun :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

LNKD

Smash Apprentice
hey Hylian BTW did u meet some of my friends back on DBR Genesis !?
like yubi, MPD, Eval, Kasht(he is not a smasher but he is our administrator of smashpr.com/forums), Negin, Ling Ling, Excel Zero, did u meet one of this PR smasher !?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hey Hylian BTW did u meet some of my friends back on DBR Genesis !?
like yubi, MPD, Eval, Kasht(he is not a smasher but he is our administrator of smashpr.com/forums), Negin, Ling Ling, Excel Zero, did u meet one of this PR smasher !?
I met Excel Zero in Florida a long time ago and yeah I met him again at genesis.

How do you do against these players?

LNKD

Smash Apprentice
I met Excel Zero in Florida a long time ago and yeah I met him again at genesis.

How do you do against these players?

hahaha well it been a while that I haven't play against Excel Zero in my last tourney that I went to I just say Good bye to every since I was leaving Puerto Rico never got a chance to play again with them now I was watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Xxb0c-2S8 your G&W awsome one !!!!!!!!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
So I plan to go to Oh Snap 5 on my way to MO. I have all of next week and prolly the week after that mostly free if anyone is up for some brawl? This weekend, or rather tonight, I'm heading down 2 the RGV, S. Padre, and Mex. for some fun but any time after Monday..

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Hey Austin, I just got confirmation for working at GDC Austin next month, September 14-18. It's at the Austin Convention Center for what it's worth; I don't know anything about Austin, including size or layout.

Is there any way I could stay with Smashers for part of that week? The money it saves would be sweet, but more important is getting to play new people that I normally would never see. Everyone in the Midwest will vouch for me being a super cool guy who is totally awesome.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hey Austin, I just got confirmation for working at GDC Austin next month, September 14-18. It's at the Austin Convention Center for what it's worth; I don't know anything about Austin, including size or layout.

Is there any way I could stay with Smashers for part of that week? The money it saves would be sweet, but more important is getting to play new people that I normally would never see. Everyone in the Midwest will vouch for me being a super cool guy who is totally awesome.
I'll see what I can do.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Thanks, I'd appreciate it. It's totally understood if the location of the convention center or personal schedules forbid it.

I'm pretty much free to fly in and out on any day the surrounding weekends, so whatever works. Even if housing doesn't work out, I would like the chance to play with some of you at some point.

System

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm System from Austin and I can't make it to the Houston tournies because my parents wont drive me 3 hours for it =[. I was wondering if it was possible to set up a tournament in southern Austin somewhere. It would be a great help and please a certain 15 year old. :D sorry for any noobness caused.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How much did you win?

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I think I found a venue to host the next tournament.
I'll keep you guys updated if I find anything. Of course, Brawl will be hosted.

I'll even try to see if I can get some added cash to the prize pot, if possible.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Two quick things, fellas:

When is everyone gonna be back at UT? I'm gonna be there on the 20th.

Who all is planning on going to HOBO 18? Right now I'm set on going, and I've got a car full of friends from MS and LA coming down as well.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm hoping to, but my mom will be in Ecuador for 2 months so I gotta watch my brother and don't know what exactly is going to be happening.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
It depends what else i have going on during that time, but i would not mind accompanying and providing gas cash.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Alright, I think I found a venue to host the next tournament.
I'll keep you guys updated if I find anything. Of course, Brawl will be hosted.

I'll even try to see if I can get some added cash to the prize pot, if possible.
Do it. San Antonio will show you its luv if you do.

Jadedlink

Smash Apprentice
Been neglecting the Austin Board lately.

Anyway, I might go to hobo. If there is a carpool and there's room, i might consider going.

And if anyone is free the next 2 days, I have some free time Monday and Tuesday if anyone wants to play. Just let me know. Won't be in Austin after Tuesday for a few days.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, i just got back in town and i wouldnt mind playing a bit of smash. I wouldnt mind seeing you guys again.

John come out from the shadows and give me some feedback.

Jadedlink

Smash Apprentice
Lol. Thanks light for hiding my post :p.

Been neglecting the Austin Board lately.

Anyway, I might go to hobo. If there is a carpool and there's room, i might consider going.

And if anyone is free the next 2 days, I have some free time Monday and Tuesday if anyone wants to play. Just let me know. Won't be in Austin after Tuesday for a few days.
If we want to get together tomorrow I don't need to leave till Thursday.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
im down, just got back in town today, and i could use some smash to keep me busy until i get back to my responsibilities.

Top Bottom