• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Poltergust - 1815.30 (Retired)

Sooooo... Anyone know of a way to contact Ricky to ask him if he plans to attend fests/tournaments this coming semester?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Poltergust - 1815.30 (Retired)

Sooooo... Anyone know of a way to contact Ricky to ask him if he plans to attend fests/tournaments this coming semester?
Seeing as how the fests are going to be hosted in his living room (most likely), he will probably be attending.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ah, sorry. I keep forgetting that you guys are rooming together.
Watch, we'll have a fest and Ricky'll be off playing MvC3 somewhere. XD

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
Silent Rain! Come to a fest next semester. I haven't seen you in ages. Also no one plays project m here. Just brawl. :(

:phone:
Hi! I know it's been so long!

I haven't played brawl for so long! I got into Project M with some of my housemates, but the wii no longer wants to read game discs :(
I'm in Austin for the summer, so if anyone has a wii and is interested in playing ProjectM sometime, I'm soooo down. :)

Mike2

Smash Ace

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Mine does. How else would you play GC games?
I don't think I'd get much enjoyment from Project M (because apparently they haven't done anything with Olimar or something like that), but I'd be willing to try it out.

How many of y'all are going to be back in town by July 21st?
JOS says that they're having a melee tournament somewhere on-campus, and that we can bring a Brawl and/or P:M setup.
Might be our only chance for practice for WHOBO.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Well I may be going to at least 2 tournaments before then. One is next week in San Antonio and the other is July 15th in New Orleans. Btw somebody said they can house up to 10 people Joel. Sync and Razer are also going.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sup fellas, I'm getting a hotel room for WHOBO. Anyone who wants to join is welcome as long as they split the cost and know I got dibs on a bed.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Me and Joel are living together next semester! So fests shall also be had there. And I'll probably be lurking at Dave and Busters during WHOBO. Definitely not playing though. Might just stay at my Sister's place since she lives a couple miles away

Mike2

Smash Ace
going to the houston tournament next week then the dallas one the following week all on megabus for super cheap. anybody else wanna go?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
First Ricky and Nick, now Collin and Joel living together? I'm a bit jealous.
(no homo)

I just got like... 10x better at Soku from not playing for the three weeks I was down.
I even took a set off of a certain Remilia that was getting perfect games on me before that time.
Taking time off of fighting games occasionally DOES help, even if it's a game that requires you to learn combos. ^_^

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Next time you'll see me will be at WHOBO (assuming I can make the proper arrangements).

Mike2

Smash Ace
Saturday night after the tournament. I'm taking a bus to Houston Saturday morning and leaving the next morning. I would need a ride to the bus station too Sunday morning(can be as early or late as you want but I just need to know ahead of time). I'll give $ for gas.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Actually I think they are just bus meet up locations. There's a few different locations depending on what time you want to leave.

Between these

1. Sunmart Texaco Station - 24985 Katy Freeway

2. Clay St and Travis St

3. Select Shell Station - 13250 FM 1960 W

Which one is the closest to your place?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
#3 is the closest. Anyways, I have to get ready for a Coldplay concert. I'll let you know more tomorrow.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Never mind, turns out we weren't leaving yet. Also you're welcome to stay Saturday night if you want to and I can drive to the bus pick up place on Sunday whenever.

Top Bottom