• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I strongly disagree. Smashville may seem like a generic stage you can throw anything on, but IMO it has a very happy, warm feeling (hence songs like Rooftop Run and Walking the Streets of a Former Hell).
This has heavy low-end and a strong beat, which makes it good for darker places like Brinstar, Frigate, or Halberd.

But everyone has their own images of things, I guess. I only offered Brinstar of the three because that would mean that you'd get to hear it half the time we played there as opposed to once in a blue moon. T_T

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
:<

I could install HBC onto your Wii. It'd take like... five minutes.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I said I COULD. I WON'T because of the rude things you implied about my music hacks. >: (

Mike2

Smash Ace
Hmmm ok I'll bring it but that still doesn't fix the disc reading issue. Saw the guide on how run brawl through a USB drive and nope.jpg'd
Might have to buckle down and do it though. Unless you want to send it in to Nintendo to fix. Which would have to be before you install homebrew because they will take it off I believe. They might also update it? And I don't know if homebrew works if you update it. I know they're always telling you not to do that. Also does homebrew even work when you're running brawl through a USB drive?
So many questions.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Don't know why I keep reading these emotional visual novels. They're so draining. D:
Has anyone played 999? If so, what kind of visual novel is it (story-wise)?

Joel, did Mike ask you about Wednesday?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Mike2 was going to ask if you wanted to play that day, but didn't know what your plans are. Now I'm using him as a scapegoat to shield myself from any possible social consequences should you actually have plans that day because I would actually be going with him.

So do you have plans that day?

Mike2

Smash Ace
Oh I was gonna text you to see if you want to have a fest Wednesday. Me and Shaun we're gonna play(hopefully?) that day since he stays not too far from here but a fest might be a better idea if we can do one.

EDIT* DAMN NINJAS

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'd rather be a sky pirate. They get to rob wealthy men who build their estates on floating rocks.

"We are the sky pirate crew, the Red Lynx! You have grown fat from your greed, so we've come to put you on a diet!"

...or something like that.

EDIT: Damn, everyone's getting sky pirated today.
All right, keep us posted Joel. For the record, I'd be more than willing to do something tomorrow. Next time I have a mandatory class is... chem lab at 4 P.M. on Tuesday.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Shaun, it's survival horror. That shouldn't turn you away from the game though. It's really good and you should play it.

Mike2

Smash Ace
I'm fine with tomorrow but I won't be able to show up till like 7 most likely. We'll see.

Shaun please put the hyrule texture and music 0_0

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
^What he said.
YOU AIN'T MAH MAMA!

EDIT: Mike2, I'm setting an alarm for 2:00 P.M. Let me know what we're doing on here by then (if we're going, when we're leaving, etc.).

EDIT 2: 6 A.M. and Grayfox is stalkin' the thread.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Kay. I'll be leaving for your place at 4, then.
If I'm not there by 5, I'm probably right around the corner.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Shaun I can't find my wallet so if it doesn't turn up by then can you drive? Gonna search my house up and down. Hopefully I didn't leave it anywhere else.

:phone:

EDIT* Got it.

SECOND EDIT*

AOWEIIAMW;MVW4OIJW9IFJAWPEVJWIJFP2JFPJIOFJ9FNASNV;LWRANGL34GPIOAIGJO9J904T4

SORTA SPOILERISH(not too much)

This movie is to take place 8 years after The Dark Knight

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Okay, I recorded the replays from yesterday. The Wii almost froze during a transition on a Lylat match.
I was sick as a dog all day today. ^^;

Going to start preparing to make my Wii able to load from USB. If it bricks, we'll be relying on Nick for the uploadin' and such.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
My, my. I didn't know you still thought of yourself as a child, Mike3.
Pretty sure they'd still try you as an adult, though.

EDIT: Was just about to ask for a reminder of when Chris' graduation party was.
... T_T

EDIT 2: OH! Almost forgot, anyone that didn't go yesterday (to San Marcos) missed Mike2 going in HARD on Joel with a reverse three-stock.
I'm really surprised at what he's capable of now. The replay will be uploaded soon.

Top Bottom