• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Someone should host something smash related tomorrow! So I can drive there after I'm done playing paintball lol.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
We can play at my apartment. I only have one setup though. I have an extra TV though, actually I may be able to borrow a friends Wii. So I have two setups. PM me if you want more info as I don't follow threads well.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So I basically got screwed out of my job at Disney. Right now I'm ideally looking at Dreamworks Animation, which is only 9 minutes from my apartment in LA. If that doesn't work, I have Marvel Studios and 20th Century Fox as backups.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So I basically got screwed out of my job at Disney. Right now I'm ideally looking at Dreamworks Animation, which is only 9 minutes from my apartment in LA. If that doesn't work, I have Marvel Studios and 20th Century Fox as backups.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh my, I'm sorry.
Good to hear that you had the foresight to set up a safety net, though.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
About that...I actually didn't, haha. I just found out today, but I was able to scramble and get my backup plans all in order.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have several back up plans for when my career goal doesn't get reached.

Several of them end with "rot and die, then rot some more."

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I have several back up plans for when my career goal doesn't get reached.

Several of them end with "rot and die, then rot some more."
See, I considered that briefly.

Then I remembered How to Train Your Dragon is amazing.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
A smashfest just isn't a smashfest without the tangy zip of Falcon Chad™.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Dang that sucks big time. Was it just something out of your control?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Did you send off with more than one person?

Ah, either way, it's too late to do anything about it now. ;-;

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
This is where you take your...wait no violence here...

Hmm...well that still sucks Ziggy. :(

Hope things go better for you with the other places.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Those are some cool places to work. What kind of job are you shooting for? Writer, music, animation, voice?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Those are some cool places to work. What kind of job are you shooting for? Writer, music, animation, voice?
I can totally imagine Zigsta being a VA for some animated film. I'll be taking my kids to "Aladdin meets Mulan". Of course Chris would be the voice of Aladdin while a dead Robin Williams resumes his role as Genie, and the new doctor of comedy, Eddy Murphy is Mushu. Hell, let's toss in Christina Aguilera to make another song for Mulan.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Pretty sure Chris' goal is to be a writer/director, Bobby, though I'm sure he wouldn't object to do any of the others if the opportunity presented itself, lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He'll have to write a book about his trials and shenanigans, get famous from it through talk-shows, and finally get a movie made out of it...

...from 20th Century Fox...
...starring Jim Carrey, or something.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, I get back from making storyboards and overheads for my shoot this weekend, and I come back to an entire page about me. I feel so loved. <3

But yeah, DM, I wanna be a writer/director at Pixar. I'd love to do some voice acting--getting into character is really fun for me. I may get a break into the industry as an editor, though, as I'm highly skilled in Avid Media Composer, Hollywood's #1 editing system.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Very nice Zigsta. Best of luck to you on that.

I am also a big fan of Disney. Grew up with all the classic movies and stuff. We should talk about it sometime.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Thanks!

I'll add you on AIM--always fun to talk with other Disney fans. I really feel like I was just meant to work there. :D

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I don't know whether to feel appalled or honored XD

Also when Chris is famous he's going to make me his personal doctor and hire me for side jobs, cameos, right? :)

Top Bottom