• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Nova2X

Smash Cadet

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
All right, FEST THIS SATURDAY. We can start arriving as early as noon.
Call Ricky to let you in instead of Nick, as Nick'll be busy studying. I'll probably be there as early as possible, so you might also be able to call me.

Thunderpawz, do you need the specifics?

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Call Ricky to let you in instead of Nick, as Nick'll be busy studying. I'll probably be there as early as possible, so you might also be able to call me.

I meant an Austin Tournament, cause I have a mid term on mon and wed thats in important

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I meant an Austin Tournament, cause I have a mid term on mon and wed thats in important
I know.
I want to discuss the whole "tournament" thing IRL because there is something important to mention that I don't reeeeeeally want to say on here, but we keep not having fests because people keep getting busy and our scene is smallish.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Hopefully it is not on grammar.
nope, world history and Ochem lab

you must be new here my name is KoN! And I cant spell good.

:phone:
I'm not, I just do come to the austin boards as much

I know.
I want to discuss the whole "tournament" thing IRL because there is something important to mention that I don't reeeeeeally want to say on here, but we keep not having fests because people keep getting busy and our scene is smallish.
oh, well you could pm me or the people you wanna tell that info and at least you have a scene

Thunderpawz

Smash Rookie

I wouldn't be able to go this week so I guess not. But most likely I'll be free next time

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Do you want to go to APEX 2013? Let me know because I will be booking a hotel room for Texas. Contact me on here or by phone. Lets make APEX 2013, ATEXAS 2013!

480-440-4199

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Not in the mood right now, tofer.
I posted it here to let people know that I'll be a bit late.

EDIT: Or absent because it's been 3 hours and I'm tired of ****ing with it.
:phone:

Mike3 might be there by now, BTW.

Top Bottom