• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh, didn't notice that.

Holy crap, dude. That must have taken forever.
I just did the bare minimum on BtT before going back to Wifi. XP

Just realized that I was going to change Falco's theme to something that doesn't suck, so now I have to create the BRSTM, unpack my Wii, add it, check it, and repack it. ****.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
HE'S TROLLING YOU CHRIS, GET'M!

So one thing led to another and I kinda got caught up replacing a buttload of victory themes.

I seriously canNOT wait for someone to win with Capt. Falcon tomorrow. I completely forgot that this song even existed, but I wanted to tear my shirt off when I re-found it. Then I realized that this shirt's made of like... mithril fibers or Wolverine's bones or some **** and gave up.

EDIT: Holy crap, that actually took two hours? Wow.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I should have done so after getting wall-locked twice against megafox, but there was a child in the room.
I've never felt so exposed.

Moocowalex

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap, dude. That must have taken forever.
I just did the bare minimum on BtT before going back to Wifi. XP
Yeah, I did that for all 5 levels, but my Level 1 and Level 3 are probably the best. I have a decent amount of skill for each character because of that, but that doesn't mean I could use many more than a handful and do decently well. xD

My shirt's definitely forwards, what the French toast.

:phone:
Really? I just happen to have a shirt that has exactly that but on the back, and then something else on the front. Can't remember exactly what, and I don't feel like digging through my dirty laundry to find it.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (2 members and 3 guests)
CloverLeaf*, sam007

Is he your special guest?

Woke up late, so I'll be leaving in thirty minutes and won't stop anywhere else.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Fun fest, guys. It was nice seeing everyone again.
Also, nice meeting you Alex. You were actually pretty decent! You just need to play with people more to learn match-ups, mindgames, etc.

I finished recording the replays, but can't upload them until the next time I'm in town (probably at the end of the week).
I completely forgot about that one where I was Lucas on 75M. >:3

So Joel wants to have a vote for his new name. Nominations?
UltimatePaw is already on by special request. Please only choose one name to nominate.

EDIT: Also, nothing that would violate the ToS.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Will there be a fest or tourney on the weekend of March 31st? I will be in Austin for family most likely, but if there is something brawl-related going on, I might consider showing up.
So, does anyone know?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
The water/electricity in my apartment went out pretty much 24 hours from now. They are working on it, and it won't be back until at the latest by Friday. For most of the day, I was carrying my bags to my friend's place, hanging around there, while running on 4 hours of sleep. They finally booked us at the Hilton, but they are telling us to check out tomorrow by noon. So pretty much, unless we get an extra night or my apt's electricity comes back, I'm gonna be living at a friend's place.

Sucks, cause I just went grocery shopping on Sunday. Lost about 60 dollars in food.

Mike2

Smash Ace
If you guys can come back Saturday night, I'll probably go.
We'd probably come back Saturday night. We play so much during the day that I usually don't feel like playing after a tournament and just want to get some sleep.

The water/electricity in my apartment went out pretty much 24 hours from now. They are working on it, and it won't be back until at the latest by Friday. For most of the day, I was carrying my bags to my friend's place, hanging around there, while running on 4 hours of sleep. They finally booked us at the Hilton, but they are telling us to check out tomorrow by noon. So pretty much, unless we get an extra night or my apt's electricity comes back, I'm gonna be living at a friend's place.

Sucks, cause I just went grocery shopping on Sunday. Lost about 60 dollars in food.
Wow that sucks.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Now that I've finally settled down in the Hilton (we get one more night, cause my apt's stuff will be fixed on Friday), I am living the classy life.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Aww... My first tournament was a Mizuumi-con.
I have a buttload of reading to do before Monday, though. :<

EDIT: Yeesh, Moocow, I keep thinking you're tofer. XD

Top Bottom