• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Such a gay pokemon!!

EDIT: That reminds me, I forgot one.

Mike2

Smash Ace
"When Gotham is in ashes, you have my permission to die."
TDKR trailer and prologue are soo good.

Okay since I'm not going to HOBO anymore, I'm going to be missing out on some valuable practice. So I want MMs against... everyone. ^_^ When are people getting back btw?

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
You said you wanted to go like a month ago, you haven't said anything since.
This is exactly what happen with zigstas party. I'm not going to keep asking when others are ignoring me or other people are asking as well and get no answer.
Only difference now is that I can't go now cause I made other plans, but I did show interest.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
HOLY. ****ING. ****. RICKY HAS A DOPPELGANGER.
I was parked outside Gamestop securing my recent purchases away. When I looked up, LO AND BEHOLD there was neckbeard. My heart skipped a beat. I was about to jump out of the car and pounce on him, but I realized that:

A. Ricky shaved and not even his Colombianism could help him grow a neckbeard in that time and

B. This guy had a mustache

Yes, it was "Ricky with Mustache" and he looked EXACTLY like Ricky with a black mustache. I drove back to base (right around the corner) to get my camera and post this, but I'm heading back out.
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE RICKY DOPPELGANGER IN THE SOUTH AUSTIN AREA. I WANT A PICTURE OF HIM.

EDIT: Poop, didn't see him.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Someone left their purple GCN controller at my place. I can mail it to whoever left it.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I have mine with me. I think Jamal also used a purple one, so you might ask him.

D0N

Smash Ace
Where/when do you guys usually play? I'm in the area for the holidays and may try to come play.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
We usually play down in San Marcos (about halfway between Austin and San Antonio), but I think Joel's on vacation or something.

D0N

Smash Ace
I just went shopping there. I'm about an hour away in Round Rock. I'll keep an eye out for something nearby but if I don't see anything I haven't touched a gamecube controller in a good 6 months or so anyway... no one is missing anything

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Okay, so... We've decided on the theme for the Austin PR and we'll be needing someone to actually create the PR graphic.
Anyone feeling particularly artistically inclined and willing to take a shot at it?

If not, I can just make it. It won't look as good as if someone with the flair for the artistic created it, but I'll put a decent amount of effort into it.

EDIT: Oh, BTW, we're updating the PR. Probably should have told you guys before asking this favor. ^^;

Mike2

Smash Ace
Okay, so... We've decided on the theme for the Austin PR and we'll be needing someone to actually create the PR graphic. Anyone here feeling particularly artistically inclined and willing to take a shot at it?

If not, I can just make it. It won't look as good as if someone with the flair for the artistic created it, but I'll put a decent amount of effort into it.
Didn't Big Boss make the last one? I can ask him if he'd be willing to make this one too.
and if he doesn't have the time to do it right now, I can ask Bio too. He did Houston's PR.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh right... For some reason, I thought Pyle did the last one.
If you'd ask Big Boss (or Bio, if he isn't available to do it), I'd greatly appreciate it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Fellas, Forum Award nominations are up now. You guys should check it out. :) http://www.smashboards.com/announcement.php?f=138&a=294
Nominating Mike2 for "Best Signature", Gova for "Smash Ditz", Zigsta for "An Open Book", CloverLeaf for "Most Mature" (I totally am), Polt for "Most Missed" (if only because the Yoshis REALLY wished he would return and do his job) and "Best Moderator" (he totally is), and Kprime for "Scariest Mod" (he's so intimidating).

EDIT: Oh, and probably Xyro for the "Lifetime Achievement Award".

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
My...stance?

Fellas, Forum Award nominations are up now. You guys should check it out. :) http://www.smashboards.com/announcement.php?f=138&a=294

I also made one last blog dedicated to everyone from Texas:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13818826#post13818826

I didn't go into many specific shoutouts just because I didn't have time tonight, but I would love to write a little something specifically aimed towards a particular person if you just ask. :)
I'm asking.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Can't watch because the connection's crappy, but remember to be patient.
Don't get flustered and start running into everything!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Can I get a list of "insert your location here" players going to Apex?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Is Ricky going? I think he's the only one that would go.

IG88

Smash Cadet
on a side note, i miss you guys! =[
and i miss playing smash every week, probably won't play as much if at all while i'm at home simply bc its like 25+ miles away unless i can find a really awesome person to drive me haha. that and i'm workin out like crazy again lol

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You laugh a lot online.
And it's not like I miss you or anything, but don't get mugged or injured while you're out there.

Top Bottom