• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It's important that you spend time playing with your friends rather than being cooped up in the house all day. :3

Let's see... I haaaaaave a Chem lecture quiz tomorrow, a Chem lab paper due Monday (as well as two smaller lab reports, just started on the paper yesterday because I was absent on the day the topics were assigned; Thanksgiving break was right after, and my teacher doesn't seem to check his email), a day-long Comp final I have to take sometime between now and Tuesday, a Chem lecture test I have to take between Thursday and Tuesday (not the final, it covers the last few chapters), a Spanish written final and a Chem final on Tuesday, a Spanish oral final on Wednesday, and a final comp paper due Thursday.
I'm pretty much not ready for any of it, but I'm still making time to come to play tomorrow and to go to Chris' going-away party because he won't be here much longer.

IG88

Smash Cadet
well shaun, if i do poorly on my test friday i'll most likelly have a C in the class, so i have to study forever. i'm gonna try and stop by for a little while but idk how long

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I see. No pressure, then.

EDIT: Wait, what words are you putting into my mouth that you have no right to, Mike2?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Man...I wasted so much time studying for a test I really shouldn't have bothered with. What a crappy situation to be in.

A-: 90-94
A: 95+

Currently sitting at 94, I'd need a 100 to bump myself up to a 95, and a 66 to bump me down to a B+. Coulda just walked in and been content with an A- that way.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Man...I wasted so much time studying for a test I really shouldn't have bothered with. What a crappy situation to be in.

A-: 90-94
A: 95+

Currently sitting at 94, I'd need a 100 to bump myself up to a 95, and a 66 to bump me down to a B+. Coulda just walked in and been content with an A- that way.
Wow, that's kind of ****ty. At least you were safe rather than sorry, though.
Have you checked your other grades to see if you have similar situations with your other classes?

CHRIS, I'm leaving here at 4, so I should arrive a little before 5.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Kyle(from San Antonio) did the brawl tournament at the last Ikkicon. Don't know if there's gonna be one this year.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
All of my money went to APEX.
I sure as hell ain't going unless I get pretty much a free everything, from ride to entry fee. :applejack:

IG88

Smash Cadet
6:30 pm if i'm not mistaken.

so i'm really irritated right now. my roommate had a girl over last night, and he was like hey can you study in the living room i kinda need the bedroom, which is totally fine with me, i understand that. i go to start getting ready just now and find that the door is locked... keep in mind, i'm wearing yesterdays clothes + pajama pants, need my meds, need a shower, and need to print off like 10 more pages of stuff to look over for my test at noon.

time to make the most awkward situation possible :troll:

IG88

Smash Cadet
No kidding, but it worked out bc I realized it was the kind of lock that you can just shove a bobby pin, or in this case a hanger I straightened out, into and it just opened right up

:phone:

IG88

Smash Cadet
In his defense, he was really drunk and doesn't remember doing it lol. Had it caused real problems I'd be pissed but idc now, plus he felt SO bad when I told him like an hour ago haha

EDIT-- Shaun, generally, how long does it take you to get uploads up? not tryin to rush you, just curious so i know how long not to pester you for lol :]

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
They're already recorded and named. I'll start putting them up as soon as I'm done torrenting.

IG88

Smash Cadet
Dang, look at Shaun over here bein a badass lol. Guess who made an 89 on that test they thought they were gonna fail!

Top Bottom