• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Maaan, we need to play ball.
I'll play ball with you, but I really really suck at it haha. I still have your posters though, but they're kinda smashed since they have been sitting in my trunk, not smashed, more like flattened. Still perfectly useable though!

Can't wait to play some double-Ike at the smash fest though, gotta tear that **** up with our team killing and f-smashes!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'll play ball with you, but I really really suck at it haha. I still have your posters though, but they're kinda smashed since they have been sitting in my trunk, not smashed, more like flattened. Still perfectly useable though!

Can't wait to play some double-Ike at the smash fest though, gotta tear that **** up with our team killing and f-smashes!
Haha, anyone is welcome to play. And yeah, we gotta double Ike this week.

And it's okay if the posters are smashed, they are free anyways.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Joel, you got ICED?!
Dude, it was awesome. Ricky helped us. Actually, it was Ricky's idea. Joel was taking a dump at a pit stop and Ricky saw a Smirnoff 40 and was like "**** Joel, we should ice that mother ****er with this 40."

Mike2 was like: "Nah man, that's too mean, we should just buy a 6 pack and ice him with one."

And being the reasonable chap that I am decided to just get the 6 pack, much to Ricky's complaining, and we waited, plotting in the car, waiting for Joel to get done.

And then BAM! We got him good, Ricky was laughing his *** off, being a huge **** to Joel, and then Joel agreed to drink two at the next smash fest since he was too big a ***** to drink it in the car.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dude, it was awesome. Ricky helped us. Actually, it was Ricky's idea. Joel was taking a dump at a pit stop and Ricky saw a Smirnoff 40 and was like "**** Joel, we should ice that mother ****er with this 40."

Mike2 was like: "Nah man, that's too mean, we should just buy a 6 pack and ice him with one."

And being the reasonable chap that I am decided to just get the 6 pack, much to Ricky's complaining, and we waited, plotting in the car, waiting for Joel to get done.

And then BAM! We got him good, Ricky was laughing his *** off, being a huge **** to Joel, and then Joel agreed to drink two at the next smash fest since he was too big a ***** to drink it in the car.
This story makes me laugh.

So hard.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Joel got definitely got ICEDDDD.

Ricky, would you go to the rave if I got you green glow sticks and this party suit?

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I knew I would have thrown up, because I had just eaten a milkshake. The BloodGod basically called me a ***** and drank the other 4 in front of me.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Oh come on Ricky, it's all in good fun :D You're a really really good sport about it always. Thanks for that :D Just know I'm never serious when I'm teasing you!

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Getting "iced" is when you get someone to look at a smirnoff ice that you hand them without them knowing it's there. You know the game where you make a circle with your fingers below your belt, and if the other person looks, you get to punch them?

Well it's essentially that except instead of punching them, they get to get down on one knee and chug the smirnoff. It sounds silly, but it can get pretty elaborate.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Polt already gets enough poon with his mountain man beard, though.

Austin had to sleep on the floor Saturday night because Polt brought back like 6 girls and he wanted to push the beds together.

Nothing more attractive then a guy in a Yoshi suit.

just typing that I was dying.
This guy does look sharp in this Yoshi suit. Let's be real. Anybody would look decent wearing this.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
omfg Mike2... Nothing makes me laugh on here. That was seriously funny man.

Also, the part about sleeping on the floor is true. Polt brought back all 6 chicks from the rave, high off his *** on acid and LSD.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
This last page was just... gold.

BTW. Chris if you host Thursday, I can arrive at like... 4. My Comp classes this week are canceled.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
And Mike2 mains Charizard now.

You guys are killing logical George.

Top Bottom