• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

IG88

Smash Cadet
I just saw pink Floyd in concert, and they are far and away my favorite band. We were 8th row! :D

EDIT-- aww it's too bad about the fest, but oh well. if i had to take a guess now chris i'd say i'm probably gettin back around 12 but i'll make sure to text you

IG88

Smash Cadet
hahaha. i kinda have an obsession with the band and i'd been lookin forward to the show for like 9 months or somethin crazy so i was pretty pumped for it. i'm gonna uppload all the pics i took to fb whenever i stop bein so lazy lol

IG88

Smash Cadet
Lol that's funny, but I was super close and my phone takes awesome pics so you can actually tell whats going on haha

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
That's true, man.

EDIT: IN OTHER NEWS, I HAVE GIVEN UP SLEEP.
How will this affect your weekend? Stay tuned to find out!

EDIT2: Previous edit requires explanation.
I'm trying the Uberman sleep schedule and I think it's driving me crazy or something because I'm starting to see things moving that shouldn't really be moving.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I know you only asked about the music. My comment wasn't related to your request.

:troll::troll::troll:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well the music is a part of the game so I read that as Battletoads == bad, therefore the music == bad

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Tales of Symphonia 2 music = Good
Tales of Symphonia 2 itself = Bad

Fire Emblem 4 music = Good
Fire Emblem 4 itself = Bad

Valkyrie Profile 2 music = Good
Valkyrie Profile 2 itself = Good

Oh wait, that one doesn't belong.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Chris! If mostly everyones classes are canceled on Wednesday, (I know mine are) would you be willing to hold a smashfest?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Guys, I'm shooting a short film tomorrow morning at 8 AM till no later than 1 PM just outside of the Blanton Art Museum, and I'm looking for help. All you'd do is hold reflectors--it's a really easy job.

I know I'm asking you to wake up early to help me out, but this is a MASSIVE help. I'm editing my most recent short tonight, shooting two projects tomorrow, and audio mixing the short I'm going to have locked tonight ALL tomorrow. If I can't finish everything tomorrow, then I can't go home and spend Thanksgiving with my family.

If you could help me out tomorrow morning or you know someone who'd be willing to help, please call or text me.

EDIT--Nick, I am leaving Wednesday afternoon.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
What if you cant stay the whole time? I don't have class till 11 AM. But I'd be willing to help out.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
What if you cant stay the whole time? I don't have class till 11 AM. But I'd be willing to help out.
That would still be a big help! I'm pushing to have this done quickly, so we may even be done or just about done by 11.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
You shouldn't need one. Blanton is right next to the Brazos Garage. :p
Haha, ok are you sure it's an easy job? I don't want to mess anything up :urg:

And I'll be there at 7:45-8:00? or do you have a preferred time?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah Nick, it's really easy. You pretty much just hold a light reflector up. Depending on how many people I can get to help me out, I might ask you to run the camera report, which is really easy, too. I'll show you how to do it.

Mike, that would be awesome!

Jamal, drop Wario for DK. :p

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm sorry, Chris. If you had mentioned this yesterday, I would have stayed in town a few more days. :<

EDIT: Err... now that today is officially tomorrow, I guess that would make it the day before yesterday.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ah crap, forgot that exams are coming up again.
That'll make a total of five to six weeks since the last smashfest (I think).

But in the grand scheme of things, a game isn't that important compared to working toward achieving your dreams.
Unless your dream is making games.
...I've forgotten my point.

Top Bottom