• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Mike2

Smash Ace
That sucks. Yea, hope you don't need surgery/recover quickly Mustafa.

Sidenote: I support the chat coz, hey, why not. I'll pop in probably daily if it's there and people use it.

Second sidenote: Sweet, Zig. I'll give it a listen.

Third sidenote: I am well trashed. :) late happy thanksgiving

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Sorry I haven't been in it since that first day.
Yesterday I was working on a project and tonight I started/finished my online defensive driving course (during which I managed to put up my christmas tree, watched the Popeye movie, finished updating the hacks on Nick's SD card and added about 20 new songs to mine).

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Sorry I haven't been in it since that first day.
Yesterday I was working on a project and tonight I started/finished my online defensive driving course (during which I managed to put up my christmas tree, watched the Popeye movie, finished updating the hacks on Nick's SD card and added about 20 new songs to mine).
You were watching the popeye movie too? Can't believe that's Robin Williams lol.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Lol, Well I asked him to put it on my Wii but I don't know if he did because it came off as a joke.

Mike2

Smash Ace
So somebody brought up Dragon Ball Z Kai on a message board and I realized I haven't seen it. Checked out couple of episodes today and the soundtrack is just awesome! imo. And I've never seen japanese DBZ so I don't know if they put that music. But it's doesn't sound like it to me from the little I've seen of the japanese versions.

Feels like I'm watching a movie. It's really cool.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I just found out the first day of class next semester is on my birthday. :(

Mike2

Smash Ace
^^^ Willing to skip it? First day is always the least important imo.

And AiB is mad salty. Beat someone and you were "lucky as hell and use cheap characters." (Snake is low tier in the air -_-). Lose to someone and you're a n00b. F this when's the next tournament? lol

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Updated the OP with a new Movie of the Week.

Which I should start calling "Movie of the Whenever."

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Updated the OP with a new Movie of the Week.

Which I should start calling "Movie of the Whenever."

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You were watching the popeye movie too? Can't believe that's Robin Williams lol.
I'm more surprised that someone actually thought of using him when the subject of making a Popeye movie came up.

Nick, that's actually on the list of songs I have to look up when I'm on faster internet again. Might be a little while since our next smashfest is undeclared and probably like... two more weeks away.
Might get 3G before then.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Kay.
So has anyone talked to Ricky in a while? I'm starting to think that he moved back to Florida and didn't tell us.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
We're going to be reshooting tomorrow starting at either 7 or 8 PM.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
All of my weekends have been pretty busy. I miss brawl and posting on the boards. I haven't been checking them like I use to. : / I might be able to play in the daytime on Friday.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'll be there.
Your dedication is inspiring, sir.

I'll be there whenever Chris says -30 minutes to stalk out a parking spot (unless he says something before 12 for some reason, in which case I'll be there around 1 or so)

EDIT: Joel, I keep thinking that's Marisa Tomei in your avatar.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I had a second trip to the doctor, and they rearranged it. I can grab the controller now. Still feels a bit weird. Hopefully, they will replace the splint with some buddy tape this Wed.

I will be late though. Our lab group is having a party...probably will show up around 10.

IG88

Smash Cadet
Lol ok cool, idk how late I'll be able to stay because I have 2 birthday things I'm supposed to go to at some point in the night

Top Bottom