• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Aura is Mine!" Lucario Social Thread! (With More Moderators!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Once the game releases in other countries, expect 1000% more posts, but a good chunk will be trash.

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Once the game releases in other countries, expect 1000% more posts, but a good chunk will be trash.
True. It's not just Smash Lucario that will be disucssed or mentioned about, Pokemon Lucario from the games will be discussed in the mix along with media & blah blah blah insert random Lucario topic here. Oh yeah. . .furry-esque topics too.:urg:

Subjectively to me, anything that's not Smash Lucario mentioned in this thread, I consider trash. Not meaning to be offensive to Lucario fans.

Last edited:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Bronies are our younger cousin that doesn't like to let people know we are related.
Ahahaha. It's always been the opposite for me. I think fandoms in general are just off putting.

after a long time browsing deviantart i've convinced myself it's best to avoid all bronies.

After a long time browsing deviantart i've convinced myself to avoid deviant art as a whole. pfft.

Joanny

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1032-1663-6684
Sorry if that already been said (and it surly was) but DAMN when Lucario is in high % he's a GOD ! I'm really serious, you are easily able to kill the world when you are over 100%.

Gune

Smash Lord
That moment when you remember Sean is back to voice Lucario.
#SuperExciteCantWaitToHearHisAwesomeVoice

Last edited:

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
hi, longtime Lucario main here. Is he as floaty as he was in brawl? I really liked that his aerials would slow him down in Brawl.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
hi, longtime Lucario main here. Is he as floaty as he was in brawl? I really liked that his aerials would slow him down in Brawl.
Uuuh. Defenitly not as much. He falls faster this time around, and his D-air doesn't completely stall him, but i'd say sense EVERYONES fall speed has been increased he still is relativly a bit floaty.

Dude, Lucario sounds freaking cute in this game.
Hey, dumb question, but do you know anywhere I can hear his english voice? I'm really curious now.

Last edited:

AFeralFurry

Smash Cadet
I'm curious as to what his English voice sounds like as well.

Kinda liked the Japanese SSBB one more than English, honestly.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He would have the same Japanese voice actor from Brawl and the movie, but the actor would be older. I'm honestly surprised they recorded new voice clips instead of just recycling like most Brawl characters. Special treatment I guess.

As far as English voice, just go watch an episode of DBZ and imagine the voice more throaty and more growling and that is probably how Lucario will be in this game.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
He would have the same Japanese voice actor from Brawl and the movie, but the actor would be older. I'm honestly surprised they recorded new voice clips instead of just recycling like most Brawl characters. Special treatment I guess.

As far as English voice, just go watch an episode of DBZ and imagine the voice more throaty and more growling and that is probably how Lucario will be in this game.
Schemmel voicing Lucario makes me more hyped to play him.

Especially since I usually refer to Lucario as Goku.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDoOPwjUs3s

Guys, UThrow can kill now. Also, someone please tell Azen that FP is more spammable now.
Please. I'm pretty sure he quit brawl before FP became a popular option in brawl. He never tried to read a shield and kill with it.

He did do some pretty smart things though. Unfortunately, he tried to abuse the hitbox of the up-B one too many times. I do like the option of opting to up-B into your opponent shield when you are in low to mid percents. It seems that you go far enough(dependent on spacing) to not get shield grabbed or dash attacked by most characters. If you hit then that is just free damage.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Azen doesn't need advice, he just does his own thing and makes it work. He'll be fine.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The only thing I want to know is this: What is the difference between Brawl Lucario's Dash (A) versus his new Dash (A)? I want to confirm a suspicion I've been having with a follow-up Sphere. Does anyone know?

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
The only thing I want to know is this: What is the difference between Brawl Lucario's Dash (A) versus his new Dash (A)? I want to confirm a suspicion I've been having with a follow-up Sphere. Does anyone know?
It is a completely different type of dash attack. I don't know how to compare it.

SmashRacer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmashRacer
Hey, dumb question, but do you know anywhere I can hear his english voice? I'm really curious now.
Go to GamesRadar YouTube Channel

You can see his Taunts, Final Smash and some of his moves

I found a thread somewhere with a link to the English Character Taunts

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It is a completely different type of dash attack. I don't know how to compare it.
Ah, well... I hope it's better. From what I've seen, it looks like a Fox Dash, but with less recoil at the end, which is why I'm curious of the possibility of a follow-up Sphere.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found a video. About time I managed to catch with the rest of y'all.

Judging from this video, I see that a Follow-Up Sphere after Dash (A) might be possible, but not as frequent as I once thought. That's too bad. :v

Last edited:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Anyone know who we can bug for info on Lucario in this game?

Or anyone who can test stuff for us? I have a lot of unanswered questions that will be nice to have answered now to help develop Luc's early meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom