• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Aura is Mine!" Lucario Social Thread! (With More Moderators!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Most lucario mains happen to be furries

aint nothin wrong with that
A- That's a generalization. It might be true for some players, but not everyone.
B- Of all things, I don't think that should be in the title of the social thread for Lucario. Doesn't look professional.

(The actual discussions I couldn't care less if that's what was being talked about though)

Well I mean its been mostly true since at least 2008. Mostly. Mostly doesn't necessarily imply a generalisation. And they did say "probably". And a social thread is never the most professional aspect of a board

shrug

Also who here remembers :042:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It general discussion/social board. It doesn't have to be professional. Think of it as a containment thread for otherwise garbage/**** post that would pollute other topics.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
2nd tournament I went to I was up a stock against a wolf player and his friend yells out "HEY MAN, DON'T LOSE TO A FURRY!"

Even to Wolf mains we're entirely too furry. ;~;

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
It general discussion/social board. It doesn't have to be professional. Think of it as a containment thread for otherwise garbage/**** post that would pollute other topics.
^^^^this^^^^
I remember the brawl lucario boards back in the day were notorious for spam and trash topics/post. How far we have come?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
^^^^this^^^^
I remember the brawl lucario boards back in the day were notorious for spam and trash topics/post. How far we have come?
Not very far. Not many users here.

2 steps forward, 17,000 steps back.

The Lucario thread sounds like the Shulk thread of SSBB speculation.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
because im a Falcon man

and most lucario users scare the everloving **** out of me

no offense
What, do they start getting all weird on you or something?(that sounds pretty funny though, don't hurt me). I'm a Lucario user, but I don't think I start weirding people out when I talk about him.
THEN CHANGE YOUR AVATAR!
Why? It's a Lucario avatar in a Lucario thread. It makes PERFECT sense. But seriously, it looks pretty cool.

Zol

Smash Apprentice
What, do they start getting all weird on you or something?(that sounds pretty funny though, don't hurt me). I'm a Lucario user, but I don't think I start weirding people out when I talk about him.
oh man, you dont know the half of it

i used to HIDE the fact i use lucario, due to people hitting on me, it was creepy as all hell
You throw me off.
i have a habit of doing that

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
oh man, you dont know the half of it

i used to HIDE the fact i use lucario, due to people hitting on me, it was creepy as all hell
Well then. And here I thought Lucario was just a badass fighting dog that everyone just wanted to dominate with. People will CLEARLY think I'm a total weirdo when I start using him again. Nope, I just think Lucario is an awesome character. Screw what other people think.
i have a habit of doing that
Lull them into a false sense of security.
isnt he supposed to be a jackal or something
Roughly based on Anubis, or something like that, according to the Bulbapedia.

Last edited:

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Lucario, the Anubis inspired pokemon with no alt colours revolving around black and yellow.
Sakurai needs to be shot in the foot whenever he tries to decide on alt costume colours in smash games.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Lucario, the Anubis inspired pokemon with no alt colours revolving around black and yellow.
Sakurai needs to be shot in the foot whenever he tries to decide on alt costume colours in smash games.
I would've used his red if his red was actually, you know, red. But it's back to the gray and black for me, which is still a really good color, btw.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
...What's with the generalization in the title?

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Haven't re-visited here for a decent while. Sup to all of ya & ahead of time: Thanks for Playing :4lucario:. I'm a bit bummed out from the Brawl-Anubis gimmick strategy removed, but owell. Trela's post a page back was amazing & gives me so much optimistic hope for FP Flame being a decent tactic.

Also I'm that Lucario player that isn't known by any means, but was a freak for Double Team, which btw is hotness now.
Seems you guys get along well. :p

Hiya, ex Lucario main that may or may not use him in 4 here.
We get along decently it seems like, which I'm definitely okay with. Also I technically quit playing Lucario around the beginning of 2014, & sup.:shades:
Lul inb4 Brawl's dead:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom