• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The art of pick up lines.

Stinkoman

Smash Apprentice
Are you from heaven? 'Cause I've got an erection.

I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I'm gonna make your bed rock.

If I could arrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

You must be French, 'cuz you're a peein'. On me!

D

Deleted member

some pickup lines work, seriously. But you can't be stupid about it. Usually it's the ones that make you feel really corny that a girl would find cute. Yeah, cute doesn't exist for men so it's more of a trial and error. Lots of error in this thread.

You should also make sure that the person (target?) you're addressing doesn't have say, a wedding ring or another guy joined at her hip.

Usually a mild approach into a conversation is more comfortable, but the point of a pick-up line is to use a good first impression to....pick them up. Don't say something like, "You are alot better at sex than your mother." and expect to take anyone home.

"I like big butts and i cannot lie." made me laugh. I'll have to use that on someone I know. Def not for a first impression but still good stuff lol

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ never heard it before...

Come home with me baby an dlet me show you why my last girl ain't charge me no rent *wink*

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
"My name is Dongo... DoDongo... and we are gonna have some sweet buttsekcs."

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Want to get noticed?

I must be high because you look smokin'.
I live in my parents basement, but I can stay up as late as I want.
Those pants make you look fat, but I dont mind.

Those are garenteed to work.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Did you fall from heaven? 'Cause it looks like you landed on your face!

Fish story is always fun:
Sit next to the girl before starting.
"Two of my friends and I went fishing last weekend. So, after sitting there for like 20 minutes, one of my friends finally caught a fish. It was about this *hold out hands about a half a foot apart* big. After five more minutes, my other friend caught something. It was a fish about this *hold out hands about a foot and a half apart* big. Then finally, I caught a fish. It was this *extend arms out and have one arm around her shoulders* big."

Dibs

Smash Lord
You called her a fish? That's koo.. just don't tell her she smells like one too.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ ......

"Hey baby I think you dropped something, hehe my Jaw *wink*"

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
"If I asked you out, would the answer be the same as the answer to this question?"

(More funny than good) Did it hurt when u fell from heaven...and fell on your face!

Top Bottom