• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

Starking

Smash Cadet
Was hoping for some Smash this weekend (Might it be SSB64 or Brawl, on Saturday or Sunday). But maybe next time.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry I couldn't make it last night. I was working til 7:30. My company might be going out of business, so we're all working late every night trying to keep us afloat.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
thanks for hosting justin, it was fun :) your Ekans is still way too good. haha i was happy to get in some wario practice to. can't wait for the next one

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
I'm psyched. It's on the OP now, btw. I'll bring TVs and a Wii as usual.

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Okay! Dook's tourney was awesome and we can all get to practicing for the next one. I'm gonna host a smashfest next week (unless someone else really wants to host one). When would be a good night for everyone?

Takey0st0ck

Smash Rookie
Okay! Dook's tourney was awesome and we can all get to practicing for the next one. I'm gonna host a smashfest next week (unless someone else really wants to host one). When would be a good night for everyone?
Did you go/miss HOBO 14? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl Tournament (HOBO 15) on March 7, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 200+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best brawl players will be here! Brawl till 2am
HOBO 14 had 55+ players in attendence

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO!

For more information about HOBO 15, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Sooo... Anyone up for smashing tomorrow night, or is everyone gonna be at HOBO 15? :-)

If I host tomorrow night, will anyone be able to come?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think that this thread should be in the Tournament Section. Even though it's not for a "tournament" it's about a recurring series of smash events. So I'll probably move this soon, unless anyone has objections.

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
I live at 2131 E. 10th St #2, Tempe, AZ 85281.

Unfortunately, a bunch of servers at work failed earlier today and I will probably be still working until like 12am :-(. Unless Justin's hosting tomorrow, I will do so then.

So! Tonight's smashfest is canceled unfortunately. I'm really sorry for the super-late notice, guys! Stupid computers causing trouble for everyone :-(

Also, Alt, I'm fine with the thread moving, personally. I tell everyone to search for "Tempe" for it anyways, so as long as that still works, we should be fine.

Edit: Man, what a night... Ok! I'm hosting tomorrow (Saturday) at 2pm. Everyone welcome; setups a huge plus!

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Hey, did you guys end up playing this week, or are you playing tomorrow? I got super-busy with work again but it seems to have blown over for the time being.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
We gotta get a lot of things going soon. We need to get good at this game before devastation 09 comes around.

BigRay

Smash Cadet
I haven't played since we played at your place Zardus, so I'm down for something this weekend. Hopefully we can pick a time and place soon so I can make plans, I have a busy weekend ahead of me. (big 21)

Starking

Smash Cadet
Jar'd raises a good point. More Smashfest/Tournaments would help out. Been a lack of them.

Also, will anyone be hosting anything this saturday? I'll be going down to that area for a while and I don't know if anyone would be up for it.

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
This Saturday is hard for me due to going to the renaissance festival, but tonight or Sunday works great. Is that ok for anyone else?

Edit: I mean in terms of myself hosting. If someone else hosts, I'll try to make it on Saturday, but might not be able to.

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
>_> I don't know about EVERYday, but someone hosts a smashfest every once in a while around Tempe.

I don't know who'd go to the trouble of getting a decent room over at asu.

Just chill out and hang here, there should be another not too long from now.

BigRay

Smash Cadet
Alright guys, it has been almost a month since I've played this game and I'm getting desperate. Will someone please host a smashfest this weekend, or does anyone want to just play Friday or Saturday?

Top Bottom