• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anti-Staraptor League

Status
Not open for further replies.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero

I was stoked about Staraptor when I first heard the name. Staraptor. How cool was that? Finally, the best dinosaur from the Jurassic Park series gets some Pokemon love. Or so I thought.

Staraptor has a freaking emo slick! I, for one, am appalled at this monstrosity. I swear I'll never use this thing despite it's 120 attack power and 100 base speed.

Staraptor sucks and I'll never use that emo of a pokemon. - commonyoshi April 30th 2007

Who's with me?

1337 Extraordinaires Against Gross Ugly Emos
The LEAGUE:
People who dont use Emo-Raptor.

commonyoshi
Master WGS
WaterTails
Toilet Paper
Pikachun00b7
x4FoSho4x
Zook
stranga
Coen
chubb-o-wub

Toilet Paper

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, my cute little Staravia evolved today... I was so proud of it...... It seemed like just last week, he was a Starly.....(wait a minute.. He was!)

Anyway, Staraptor is ugly. I'm with ya common!

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Hmmm.... Never really noticed the obvious emo-ness of Staraptor... Huh.

Well, I've never used one of the typical birds ever since I found my love for Fearow. Staraptor, no matter how superior many will surely claim he is, will never stand up to my winged champion.

I'm on your side in this argument, Common! Add me to the Anti-Staraptor League!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Guys, I know Fly is a very convenient move to have, but that doesn't validate having an emo-pokemon on your team. There are alternatives that can be used.

Noctowl can be found at night in numerous locations.
Wingull can be found in areas bordering the ocean.

There's no need to use Staraptor for Fly! Ditch that sucker!

Pledge your anti-staraptorness, and I'll add you to the list of cool people.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Staraptor isn't emo. Its punk. As if that isn't an obvious attempt at a mohawk. I mean, look at it, it's a BIRD! Birds love mohawks. Staraptor is just the only one cool enough so far to actually (try to) wear one in public.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Meh Staraptor is pretty cool he's way better that that lamer Pidgeot never could used the thing. Noctowl sucks hardcore. Pelipper is way better than them all though. So what if Staraptor is emo he's got no wrists to cut .

fluffy

Smash Champion
japan is all about emo with their hair cuts and anime. the slick adds more of an attitude.

pelipper is better imo.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
But Pidgeot isn't emo.

Lol I'm not using Staraptor. It's ugly -_________- I'm sticking with my 3 headed chicken. Sure Staraptor has 10 more attack, but CAN IT SUPERSONIC? KEKEKEKKEKEKE. And Dodrio isn't nearly as ugly.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
i think straptor is awsome no matter what yall say! even if he is emo cool! and at first, i thought when you underlined raptor it said rapor and then i looked at the thing you cicruled and it looked like an ax i was like oh wow, then i read the whole thing, but wouldn't that be horrible if you got that thing from a baby and then when you eveovled it all the rapestits could find where you live and everything you do then come kill you with a straptor emo axe after then **** you ?! that would be horrible!

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
i think straptor is awsome no matter what yall say! even if he is emo cool! and at first, i thought when you underlined raptor it said rapor and then i looked at the thing you cicruled and it looked like an ax i was like oh wow, then i read the whole thing, but wouldn't that be horrible if you got that thing from a baby and then when you eveovled it all the rapestits could find where you live and everything you do then come kill you with a straptor emo axe after then **** you ?! that would be horrible!
=o

Somehow, you just turned about five sentences into one.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
THANK YOU! Pidgeot is way better than Fearow, regardless of whatever stats they both have.

And, common, I caught a Noctowl to use Fly. Add me to teh list!
I didn't say that fearow was better I just think that Pigeeot is lame. I mean come on it's a freakin pidgin and pidgins aren't cool at all there just really fat birds.

Steel Wing

Smash Rookie
I'd have to say strapator is very emo but he is the best bird we've had since Pidgeot. Swellow was a joke, Noctowls stats weren't up to par with is a shame becasue he's an owl and owls are kick ***.

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
I heart Staraptor.

Brave Bird, Endeavor, AND a Fighting type move out of nowhere? Plus the best stats of any of the "normal/Flying" birds in any of the games. Staraptor is awesome.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
i caught shinix!, soooo cute, but then he evolved... twice...
i still wove him :p
...staraptor is'nt so bad. i really hate Arruces!
creation pokemon?!, that's mew!!!
besides, we can't have 2 godly pk's! we already
have mew2! :mad:

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Mew is the supposed creator of all pokemon. Arceus, or whatever his name is, is the creator of existence itself.

And Staraptor sucks. I dont care about his stats at all.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Hey hey I just found out yesterday that staraptor is Peter Parkers pet.

The arrows show peters emo slick, his emo expression, and his black emo clothes which is his black coat and black spidey suit.

PETER PARKER <3 STARAPTOR​

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Older post, but this crime must be revealed!

Staraptor isn't emo. Its punk. As if that isn't an obvious attempt at a mohawk. I mean, look at it, it's a BIRD! Birds love mohawks. Staraptor is just the only one cool enough so far to actually (try to) wear one in public.
First off, no one can honestly claim that is more mohawk than emo. However, if you wish to use this feeble defense, I shall crush it as well! Let me do this the right way... (or shall I say, Wright way!!!)

OBJECTION!

You have clearly overlooked MY favorite bird Pokemon! Fearow has been sporting the mohawk since the nineties! And, in true punk-rocker style, it's a fashionably tacky bright color!

Taste defeat, leafgreen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom