• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anti-Staraptor League

Status
Not open for further replies.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
it's staraptors choice to use brave bird, all other pokes are forced into using it

mood4food77

Smash Hero
but infernape is a bright color anyways, so he's not emo

staraptor is black

look at it this way

go staraptor

staraptor used brave bird without your command, staraptor fainted

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
but infernape is a bright color anyways, so he's not emo

staraptor is black

look at it this way

go staraptor

staraptor used brave bird without your command, staraptor fainted
Excuse mii, but are you being racist against black people? w/e

And if you're against Brave Bird, then you may as well be against Flare Blitz, Double-Edge, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Volt Tackle and Wood Hammer.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Emos are known to wear black, W4M.

And emos inflict damage to themself, plus have stupid hairslicks and listen to punk rock. Staraptor fits all of these descriptions.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
but staraptor does it by choice, the others are forced into it

i'm not racist against black people, just emo's wear black, staraptor has black feathers, fits well

fluffy

Smash Champion
Emos are known to wear black, W4M.

And emos inflict damage to themself, plus have stupid hairslicks and listen to punk rock. Staraptor fits all of these descriptions.
emos are known to wear dark clothes. the cutting is hardcore. the hairslicks are cool. it's like anime hair.

I <3 Staraptor!!!

They <3 Staraptor!!!

Everyone <3 Staraptor!!!
oh, that's good that this was all a joke. XD but seriously, if i hadn't seen that comment, i would've destroyed you. in fact, (as you can tell by my user name) i made this whole account on here JUST to tell you how wrong you were about staraptor. FREAKING. BEAST. 'nuff said.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yes, I guess they did. But I don't see why this thread was relevant six years ago and I really don't see why it needed to be bumped given that it's even less relevant now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom