• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Henjo

Smash Rookie
Yeah, you're mad good at Tetris DS. Good match. Wanna MM in melee?
-Rei
hah if you want to play my scrub jiggs for a quarter.

<3<3<3 lets do it again sometime.......:p
yeaa let me know the next time youre around

Lol I never even played you in tetris, in fact I've never played tetris DS at all! I'm sure you beat waffle though XD.

Stop slandering my name, rolling kirby chick! :p
hahaha i dont roll enough

you're the kirby girl D: !

gimme your facebook ! lol
http://www.facebook.com/jen.ho.buffalo

KREVA

Smash Cadet
Lol I never even played you in tetris, in fact I've never played tetris DS at all! I'm sure you beat waffle though XD.

Stop slandering my name, rolling kirby chick! :p
man, i was standing right next to her, watching her play this random guy before our teams match and she cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushed him. i was like "god ****, shes uncanny" all i saw were pieces dropping into place like clockwork and she was 2 bucks richer.

man, i dont know how you do it, henny!

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Im the DeDeDe player who was playing FFA, did teams with Jen, played a lot of good people. There were only two people i recognized as really good players at otakon. I didn't see korn play, and there was this pit player that played me and jen in teams, he was good. Too bad 1v1's didnt happen.

Jen - I'll actually practice tetris a bit and MM u again. my friend ***** u for about 4 bucks XDDD.

To everyone else I joked around with, otakon was a blast, thanks for making it fun. Congrats atomisk, but then again, if u didnt win that tournament....well that wouldnt happen, so yea congrats again.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
Hey, Im the DeDeDe player who was playing FFA, did teams with Jen, played a lot of good people. There were only two people i recognized as really good players at otakon. I didn't see korn play, and there was this pit player that played me and jen in teams, he was good. Too bad 1v1's didnt happen.

Jen - I'll actually practice tetris a bit and MM u again. my friend ***** u for about 4 bucks XDDD.

To everyone else I joked around with, otakon was a blast, thanks for making it fun. Congrats atomisk, but then again, if u didnt win that tournament....well that wouldnt happen, so yea congrats again.
Well, saying you're a D3 player at Otakon isn't much to go by. Try to be a bit more specific since there were A LOT of D3's there. And the Pit you're thinking of is Hey_Its_YO. He's good **** with Pit.

1v1's really couldn't happen due to the large numbers of people waiting in line and most of them sucked which is why they played on FFA t.v.'s (imo).

Henjo

Smash Rookie

DUDE i was talking about you. what the hell is your name i sat at my desk trying to think of it for a good 10 minutes.

p.s. tell your friend he better be there next year i want my 4 dollars back.

also @ korn sure but youre gonna have to team carry

KREVA

Smash Cadet
CK, if Korn teams with Kirbygirl team with me and my ridiculously
awful
d3. :laugh:
if this is how its going, i'll be teaming with fraud. every time i try teaming with this guy, he always has someone going up with him. baaaaah!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
it is impossible to divide by zero

anytime you divide it means you have certain numerical values. In this case , since it is not a square root which contains positive and negative values, this is simple

you stated you played it 2 times more than okin who played it twice

2/2 = 1

you played brawl one time.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
For the record, its technically possible to divide by zero.

You have to use calculus and take the limit as a variable approaches zero but its feasible.

And you're just being stupid. Stop playing brawl, it'll make you less silly.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
try but this is not calculus this is physical things which puts it under normal problem solving techniques which is basic division. meaning you cannot divide by zero!

this is not theory this is practical

KREVA

Smash Cadet
For the record, its technically possible to divide by zero.

You have to use calculus and take the limit as a variable approaches zero but its feasible.

And you're just being stupid. Stop playing brawl, it'll make you less silly.
try but this is not calculus this is physical things which puts it under normal problem solving techniques which is basic division. meaning you cannot divide by zero!

this is not theory this is practical
god dammit!!!!!!!!! its summer vacation! i dont want to see anything related to numbers right now unless it's percentages and stocks. and by percentages, i dont mean actual percentages, just in case you try to be smart. and stocks, i mean by lives in brawl, not by actual stocks from the stock markets. :|

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
your talking in theory. In theory yes you can divide by zero using the forumla used above but we are talking about something that cannot be divided by zero

but thats what i remember XD

Lobos

Smash Master
I'm amazing in teams >_> me and izumi took atomsk and vex off one of the tvs plus I was doing some sexy stuff with tink that day.....must of been the "juice"

thumbswayup

Smash Master
And to think this whole conversation could have been avoided if Haley just wrote 2 more times.

I didn't play Brawl at all and was barely in the game room. I didn't even go there once all of Saturday.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
You can't divide by zero in extremely basic division.

You mean I can't go into basic calculus?

I don't think I'm asking for THAT much.
Even in the example you used. Weren't you talking about limits as values would reach zero? Though in Calc in some things. x/0=∞. Though technically infinity isn't a defined number since there are an infinite number of zeroes in any number. As in no defined number since it will never truly fit in. You simply cannot divide by zero for such a situation especially since it was simply stated that Okin played brawl twice. And you said he played twice as much I think? So even on your argument that you can divide by zero in calculus. The value approaches infinity, but never hits any finite number.

Time for srs math debate! Don't blame my asian blood.:cool:

:bigthumbu = thumbswayup (his *******)?
-Rei

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Even in the example you used. Weren't you talking about limits as values would reach zero? Though in Calc in some things. x/0=∞. Though technically infinity isn't a defined number since there are an infinite number of zeroes in any number. As in no defined number since it will never truly fit in. You simply cannot divide by zero for such a situation especially since it was simply stated that Okin played brawl twice. And you said he played twice as much I think? So even on your argument that you can divide by zero in calculus. The value approaches infinity, but never hits any finite number.

Quoting your failed color text attempt =P

Top Bottom